or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

yes chosen forever - really a site like AppleInsider that SUCKS on Safari, and iPhone or an Ipad - the ???????? are really annoying - WHY CAN?T THEY BE FU???NG fixed???
whatever - i bothered to arise very early one morning and line up outside the mall. The the cops showed up and said we were not allowed to line up - we had to wait in our cars. About an hour before opening time they started to allow people to start lining up. Total bollocks, people that had just arrived got to the front of the line - people who i think had waited all night didnt do too well - it was not fun - it was bollocks.   dont understand the reason you just cant...
ok we all saw it - it was tres droll. now please stop flogging a weak joke
 Perhaps he is newly rich, and hasn't told his uncle.
 I think he was pulling your (gold) chain
 LOL - an oldie but goodie, with more than a smack of truth about it.
 It will - just like the 3D Tv craze has waxed and waned. Right now, one of the better 'solutions' might well be the Pebble. Assuming Apple (or anyone else doesn't soon solve need (that most of us at this stage don't even realize we needed it) it will fade a way soon enough. Even sooner if some other 'next new thing' arrives.
LolAbsolutely adroit
did you read AnalogJack he clearly mentioned  smartphone.... and my point is that without IOS and the iPhone, Android would not have been hijacked from a camera OS, into an OS for smartphones. There would have been a linux/unix or whatver based smartphone OS eventually, but who knows when it would have been invented/delveloped if it were not for Jobs & Apple
 Linux, being just really a kernel, was written from scratch by Linus Torvald. It provides an appearance of the same OS as you say.