or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

Thank you.
+99 Whats disappointing to me is that Apple even removed product that was already EPEAT gold! I believe, based upon specifications the Apple is doing an excellent job environmentally. Still - standards are standards, I work with one fortune 500 company that has a requirement like EPEAT in its quality documents, for purchasing IT parts. The standard means we don't have to specify in our buying guides every company and manufacturers that can be bought from. Clearly Apple...
you said many led lit tis are lcd bit nt all apart from tiny 11 inch olds, and more OLED's not yet on the market, flat TV's are either plasma, or LCD. Newer better LCD use LEDs for backlight, and the industry tries to market them as LED, v the older LCD which used CCFL backlighting, but stick to your side of things, eventually it will come true
Thanks, fact is mr ankle fighter cannot point us to available, led screens thsst don't use LCD cos they just don't exist 
      Please me out of my misery, and at least point to some available LED TVs that do not incorporate LCDs.
i wonder too. Here in the USA - surely a prime market - even so called HD, if its not mainstream (example the other sports such as soccer) is so compressed HD is wasted, at least whenever there is any movement on the picture
BMW re-programming RS232 USB dongles are your friend - we use lots - and one of the most expensive is one from Radio-Shack - but we try to stick to them because they some to always just work - on Mac as well as Windows
well not around here  - east coast USA. You can get it wired as an option - by the time you figure out exactly where you want the ports, which room, which wall, and then paid the man $2000+ for the work -  oh yeah - i hope apple leaves out the wifi /s
agree on the cloud bit - frustrating to have rented a movie on the apple tv, then can not watch the rest on an iPad, iPod or anything else - its really quite pathetic
unless you use the convenience of renting it on your apple tv, then you CAN NOT transfer it anywhere, iPod, iPad, iPhone or anything else. I have good performance with Netflix, bit had seen several buffering problems with the apple content - i complain they credit me, but it makes for a disappointing evening