or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

NO - Everyone does NOT do it with every battery device they own. Thats an absurd statement. Does everyone even on this forum charge their iPad every night? I have a lot of battery (chargeable) devices - most do NOT need an overnight charge.Worse is having to take off something strapped to my wrist to charge every night.
Not convinced at all. Many people don't charge their phones every night - I for example have it plugged in (charging / syncing ...) a lot during the day at work, and in the car when I travel. At weekend I charge at night.If Apple can get 2 or 3 days (modest usage) then fine, requiring nightly charge - not fine.
right but its not charged. Don't forget to take the charger with you when you stay overnight anywhere. As daily pebble steel user ( useful at what it does for me) I would pay double if it lasted 2 weeks instead of 4 days. 
I agree with your second sentence.Notwithstanding - and time may prove me correct, but nightly charging is hardly a feature. Its a PAIN, and will (in the unlikely event Apple actually releases it that way) result in lowered sales, and buyers remorse when they end up leaving it unused in a drawer
I dont - i use my iPad Ir frequently through the day, and evening, ( i have a couple) and I don't need to charge them nightly.When I go on a couple of day business trip, i too take my cordless toothbrush, but i don't need to take the charger.nightly charging of the watch would be ( & I doubt apple will let it happen) a reason that many people will either not buy, or buy, then neglect it in a draw after the novelty wears off
What on earth has that go to do with having to charge something strapped to your wrist every night?
Im impressed so far with the watch - & i expect Apple will keep working to get the between charges to several days. Otherwise, I for one will be deterred.What kind of BUM is going to sleep with watch on ? You really said that - I sleep with my watch on, so do many other people. and we are not bums - you think 10 seconds for the routine ???? ( take it off, charge it in 10 seances or less - WOW
yes
Thanks for speaking for all of us./sI find my pebble steel very useful, its very good at what i use it for. It lasts 3 or 4 days, and its just about acceptable. I keep a charge cable at work, & one at home.I want to replace my pebble steel with a watch, but having to charge nightly is a deal breaker for me. Thats too much of a pain in the ass. I don't have to do that with my iPad(s) - not even with my Phone, since I often out it on a desk charger when working, and plug it...
Poor as in poor network performance, (around where I live it's awful) or designed for those with less disposable income ( who may be hoodwinked into thinking its cheaper. In the ling run)?