or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

I guess the next Apple TV will remain HD only, no 4K, airplay is still not always 100% in terms of connectivity on 1024 resolution, even with apple routers. I do hope it has 4K support though.
thats not what this is about. What you have is how most BT products are supposed to work. Example - i have a BT (audioX) device on a boat thats always powered. When I get back to the dock and stay relatively close, it is still connected, so its a pain to take calls cos my boat (that I'm not in) answers them. I have to "forget" the device if I'm staying close, and re-pair the next time. I could just turn of BT on the phone, but then my watch is disonnected. This new IOS 9...
no audio - just silent video and text - this is going to be HUGE /s
why not?When I'm asked - i suggest if they are not a watch person, they may not be wanting to keep using it, but I wouldn't stop someone. I bet some people have converted from not being watch people to being apple watch people.
I have one - wear it everyday - have my pebble steel to on of my kids.When people ask if its worth it get an apple watch - i say providing you have an iPhone (duh) and you normally wear a watch. and to all those who think its pointless - it helps me a great deal with the running of my business, and in the evenings its very nice to be still connected, yet my phone sits on a charger in the house, and i can still take the rare call, or infrequent text, and check my emails...
hey - thanks for this, after stone comment, i thought i would hold off until BH have parts for this new one. I may order your friends suggestion - i have kids - they can always use it afterwards
I thank you for doing so - i have yet to buy a drone - but have been thinking about it for a while - i dont want to spend that much but  do want really decent quality video. Any drone, by its nature is likely to suffer damage, and this is an item where customer service and spare parts are much more important than for products that stay on the desk. 
thats sad. I do need to use MS just for compatibility with clients (larger corporations)when i get a big excel demo them its faster to use excel for windows 2003 in parallels than native mac excel 2011 ( seconds compared to minutes!!)i did make the mistake of installing 2011 outlook - that fucker still has things running that spoils MS own update, even though i never use the outlook and tried hard to delete every bit of it.maybe by the time the new 2016 version ois ready...
agreed - many expensive watches are heavier - implies quality. Weight of my SS is fine - simply not an issue. Thinner maybe good, although again its current thickness seems just right. Thinner would suggest smaller diameter wheel - which would not be good.
they'll get mine too, as i will upgrade. You maybe saving money by not going with the first gen - but I'm really enjoying the experience. I dont get many calls or texts in the evening, i do get iCloud photo updates from a grandkids folder shared with my kids, end even their spouses in-laws. Just the watch on my wrist, phone is usually left on a charger in my study, and i can be anywhere in the house, or in the yard with an adult drink - and i can take the odd call on my...