or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

Current 15 inchworms well with 16gb. I hope we get option for 1000gb ssd
So incredibly well designed products, with great user experiences, and good marketing lead to high market penetration. How is this absolute power I see this as good news - its a success story, unless I'm insane..
I missed out the /s BTW Rumor has it that Galileo didn't really drop anything of the tower, he just thought about it. He figured if a 'heavier' object would fall faster than a lighter one - then you could chain them together and they would exert an increasing force between them as they fell - and if such a force exited then surely objects would try to explode as they fell....
The extra weight makes it fall faster as well - Apple should have warned us
nonsenseIt would be like Nike making a shoe that fit the majority of people, and allowed them to run it in their best time, knowing however shoes progressed, they would never find a better shoe! That would permit them to run fasterThe retina is a good term, better than ultra, or mega, or hyper, because it DOES have a meaning, and is not a superlative. It means that w hat ever dell et al, even apple do in the future, the average person will not, under normal use be able to...
methinks one should eat ones hat
You can't believe Stewart is like glen beck but on the other side of a political middle???????
I persevered and scooped two new iPads on launch day, but the ordering process took so long i gave up with the apple TV, now online they are 2 weeks! Does anyone have any insight as to availability in store or other outlets, Walmart, Best-Buy etc for tomorrow morning?
On the other hand, if the similarities between the two phones seems as similar as 3 vehicles having tires, then I would suggest that cash907 is ill-qualified to make judgments on Design, especially one where Ive is the theme
no similarity here either ....