or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

maybe we will soon have a full set of eating / drinking implements... already a bluetooth fork
not so fast, this seems like its just a lot more effort - washing it out so i can pour my yoghurt in it, then washing it out for my soda from a can - then - well you get the idea. Ohh can't wait to have to remember it when i go out for drinks after work, and to breakfast the next day - yes I'm too lazy to use one of these
 here it is
yes - but i think its still the interns job at apple to be responsible for plugging in the MS flash drive /s
yup its either pulled - or so awesomely desirable that demand overloaded the usb flash drive in the server with the MS apps on it
Also - i bought two similar products (not exactly the same - but very close) and the whistling from the built in switcher on both was awful. I tried to live with it - but the wife would not - (whistled differently but just as bad under load as off load)
seems a lot of people have a different opinion - and have voted with their check book.you may call it hideous - and while I think their are much nicer looking watches - there are many many watches that are much uglier. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - i think its neither ugly, nor disgusting to look at
Tip calculator - and it has to be one that calculates each individual contribution if some one had extra pepperoni - qualifies it as a smart phone - /s
good one!
Clearly he's offering the air up to Zeus, so that lightening will restore power