or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

Hostility? Perhaps my experience is unique... I have 4 iPhones on an ATT plan - all with grandfathered "unlimited" and 3 iPhones and 1 dumb phone on Verizon (some of my family) one of the iPhones is also unlimited, the second was registered too late and is on the lowest data plan. When I went to add the third iPhone - i was told i should change to the shared - but it was much more expensive. When I declined - OI was told, in fact I didn't have a choice!!!! Only the...
Except Power Nap is (by default) NOT enabled when on batteries.
Agreed - I always paid the extra $50 for matte, and clearly the Retina is MORE glossy than the older anti-glare option - true - but it aint much, and i find the Retina to be a very good compromise between the older glossy and matte. Im using it now in a car, IN bright sunshine - 
can anyone else anwer this? I filled mine out 2 hours ago - nothing
can you deprecate pins? sure they're obsolete, so no longer required.
Other reasons - well if one already has iPhone, iPod touch or iPad - there are the apps you already bought. I have an iPad - use it daily, and i Would buy one - at least for GPS in the car / boat etc.. My Wife has a fire - she decided an iPad was too big - she only reads, and checks the weather, and fact is Fire was a lot cheaper. I would junk it with a $299 smaller iPad
Ah, OK, but I have to say - how could i have known you were referring to macs?
Glad you love it - "keep em coming" why has there already been more than one? and if global moderator didn;t have to do with anything, why is it bold underneath your avatar?   My simple point, was that if you want your phone in all sorts of colors, buy a case - there are beneficial side effects of doing so - 
what - mr global moderator? who said anything about replaceable parts- fact most people use a case with their iPhone - available in many colors. I don't use one myself - I like the iColor, and don't like adding thickness Edit - i meant a case of the type that already exist for all phones - surely you didn't think i meant Apple should sell some kind of skeleton and we add our own Enclosure
but iPods are available in colors - and many people want to have a replaceable case - that can take care of the daily knocks and scratches - surely for a phone thats where you get your vibrant colors?