or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

I suspect (hope) some (many) of the responses are sarcastic - although apple 1.9 I'm not sure. I hate generalizations - but many people in the west have been clueless about the plight of citizens in some of these countries. Tunisia for example - its a nice warm sunny place where rich people take vacations right?
too funny
So I should get the samsung because if I want the iPhone I will have in a line up for 36 hours? I didn't know - I thought I could just order an iPhone on line or go to an ATT or Apple store.... Also - I know lots of iPhone users want to increase the LCD at least up to the size of the current frame, but it looks like when Samsung put the iPhone on the copier, someone had left the copier set to enlarge mode
Recursive function call, is all
just because he 'won' the honor of being called Lord by the Uk House, doesn't mean he has to wear it like a mantle
I would like to thank the Rabbi for making these couple of threads on Appleinsider some of the best in recent times. Funny, enlightening, and surprisingly quite uniting in spirit and opinion.
It was a lot longer ago than that when JObs, in some interview, (before he came back to apple?) said he wanted to design the best universal remote - the Controller Of Remote Electronics. I doubt he was serious at the time, but he was complaining about the number of boxes he had to play with, just to watch a movie
Joined at the middle? Oe layered? Some of the new flat screen edge led are really bright.
..+99
All this person does is troll,, sometimes with flame bait. I think its a racist remark.