or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

mine too - i wics there was a method that some apps could be launched (selected by user) without entering a password, safari, video, kindle etc.. Anytime i lend my iPad to my kids or anyone else while im driving, means i gotta enter a password, or tell them out loud. Now my email and anything else sort of private is exposed.
kill it before it lays eggs...   (stolen from another site - no apology)
could not resist - gushing video - but look how sluggish it is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6PCLXgKhbk
+100plus that picture is worth seeing again!
maybe not much, but now I hope anyone (even Pebble) just does one right, so everyone can see just how crappy this one really is. 25 hours life - and look how big it is. All thats needed is a wrist strap for an iPhone - surely it wouldnt look much dafter on a wrist..
Whatever Apple might do in this arena....  - it has to have >>> 25 hours battery life, otherwise, it will be out of juice most of the time. I don't even remember to put my iPhone on charge every night - but at work or in the car it gets charged. I would not take off an iWatch to do it    - it has to add useful features, and i don't think a 2MP camera is that useful in a smart watch    - there has to be ways of customizing it, or "fashionizing" it. Assuming Apples...
quite right - pebble was as close as anyones got to a good smart watch. In fact close enough for some.I understand its not too rugged, despite being waterproof. Also you have to plug it into a cradle to charge it, unlike this Samsung wa.... oh oh - i mean just like this samsung device
I have to agree. Of course I have no idea how big that market is, but for example we have a 21 inch iPac in the kitchen. Its used for recipes (rarely :(  ) email, web surfing, etc.. Often a couple of people 'hang out' on it while others are doing kitchen type stuff. Its used a lot, it would be MUCH more convenient and useable if it were IOS based. That way others that from time to time are hanging out would be more likely to utilize it.My only request is that a very fast...
except that the iPads must still be able to limit charge current requests to 2A, (10W) when connected to the USB port of any mac or macbook.
agreed - something to leave unused in a cupboard - unusually cheap (poor) idea from Apple.