or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

Can you source a spec sheet that claims 50,000 hours use for an OLED TV?I can't - LG is shy, and measles around it. Dont get me wrong, i would have no issue believing that the OLED life is good enough for TV type usage, whereas my MBr is on all day at work.Please share 
thanks for posting, brightened up a monday even more than SJ quote in rolling stone already had-  
me too, not often you really get a good answer to 'what do you REALLY think about ms over the last few years Steve?'
Win 8 is the worst you have used? win me and windows vista were so so bad, you were very lucky to have missed those.win me was installed on so many 'crap boxes' that passed for personal computers, seems like all my kids friends families got stuck with it. 
who he?
thanks, you helped bring the the temperature of this heated conversation down.
who loves ya baby  "...a picture paints thousand words"
my apologies, especially to Relic  - i am reminded now of a long but interesting couple of posts she made some time ago, i think sleep (or lack of) was an influence - but they were an interesting read.
ha, i guess burn in is possible - i know I’ve certainly burned a few images in on various displays while designing and testing interfaces, even crappy TNN LCD can burn in if you drive with DC, i.e. don’t get your ac waveform on a 50% duty cycle. i think there was an issue with some early laptops that had the windows logo burnt in (poor things)
careful - Relic busted my chops when he thought i was correcting someones post, when i was in fact trying to make clever wordplay. Yeah, there are millions of fingerprints. This university chose the exact one that Apple uses for touch ID. then mirrored it. Get it?