or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

and now - not even off topic, but recently (for a festival) and then because my wife has been buying some stuff from craigslist, we have used find my friends. It always works for location, and despite uninstalling, rebooting re-installing etc, not ONCE have I ever got the notification feature to work. I have disable, re-enabled all relevant notifications, I set a geofence, she leaves it, no notification. Has anyone got this feature to work under 8.3?
you need to talk to your closest friends, and do the right thing by them. Friends don't let friends suffer Android.
from the inventors linkedin... At Batteroo, we have developed a product that will revolutionize the battery industry: the batteriser. Batteriser is a thin durable sleeve that extends the battery life of today's disposable batteries by up to 8x.
Thanks - I've not delved into the chemistry - this is useful - my own experience is Duracell can and do leak occasionally, energizer don't seem to
I agree -this is like probably a solution to get more of the life of a battery when used in some cheap and badly designed products, that only work down to say 1.2V - i can't see people shelling out for this device for those products. Similarly I design to keep full operation below 1V.In your experience - have you had much problem with low discharge batteries corroding? I have in both my own designs and others (including 2 apple trackpads, and several led flashlights (good...
good timing, we just had some interesting discussions on googles use of your photos v apples, where some of our member s thought the agreement was the same, and failed to notice (point out) subtle but important differences.
yes -not a bad compromise - getting it out of power reserve not so good..
there is a silent mode, maybe in the future, adding a 'STEALTH button to that same screen as the silent button is on, could be usefulin STEALTH only taptic, no sounds, no raise of wrist, requires either a touch or even better a force touch to light up the watch?[erhaps if the watch detects its dark ambient when you press the screen to see the time, it would be a (RED) dim watch face there is room if apple make the iPhone ping locator button smaller.
yes, and even their blue panel Life time (LT70) is only 5000 hours. 
Can you source a spec sheet that claims 50,000 hours use for an OLED TV?I can't - LG is shy, and measles around it. Dont get me wrong, i would have no issue believing that the OLED life is good enough for TV type usage, whereas my MBr is on all day at work.Please share