or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

yeah sure what? are you disagreeing with the lifetime, or what?
I have designed a few OLED displays into products, some had 1/2 life of 20,000 hours. Thats only two years if the display is on all the time. Your cell phone display may only be on for say 60 minutes per day, so half-life of 20,000 hours would be no issue.When used say in macbook it would be a problem for most. My macbook retina screen is on 50 hours a week minimum, my tv, probably 15
some of us are wondering why we don't at least get 5GB per device. No, not just google is offering it, many people have been expecting an increase at least to a useful amount for a long time. If i registered each with its own iTunes account i would have 5GB per device.like many, i have small iPad, regular iPad, macbook retina, macbook 12 and an iPhone 6 all on one iTunes account naturally. 5GB doesn't even allow the iPads to backup to the cloud. 5GB per device seems...
to manipulate the apple watch with siri, which to me makes sense when i am driving, both hands remain on the wheel.
didn't outlook etc used to have this years ago, you could set up outlook so it sent immediately, or say after a specified time....gave you an opportunity to go to the outbox and remove the expletives from the email you were to send to your boss...
but please dont hold your breath.....
 my wife just bought a 2015 ford explorer with ford touch sync....now i quite like the vehicle, despite it being an 18mpg monster- but its my wife choice not mine.now the touch sync isn't terrible, and in fact bluets carphone syncs each and every time flawlessly with her iPhone 5.BUTit has its own voice control, but its not natural speak like siri, you have to say things like "climate control set 72" or some such...so as a result you are often needing to LOOK at a 7 inch...
+1e99
you said it  - options -
even additional bands are long order times still...