or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

Done, although a ransoms were never paid for peasants, so they were never nabbed. Shame that original BBC computers (also 6502) are worth bugger all, even though the design team (some from Atom) went on from 6502 to the ARM core used in almost all mobile
I don't have one of these, but I do have some DIP 6502 processor somewhere. Any one want to offer me a kings ransom for one?
smart watches are already banned in my kids HS, from tests that is. As for lo-jack for your kid, an iPhone already has gps.
 where did i say anything WAS a fashion statement - i only said this moto is NOTjust because a product is made in china does not mean it cannot be a fashion statement - Not sure why the alleged son of an alleged god would need you to tell him that we are going backwards.you don't seem to know much about fashion - if you did you would know that fashion often goes 'backwards' body piercings for example last - A robin is a type of birdA robin has a red breastAnything that has...
not seen one on, they had them for sale in a discount warehouse near me - when i first saw it I thought it was a scuba dive compass - I don't think it looks good - except from above - and then the famous flat tire would annoy me....
yes- either square faced, or, squishy. In squish mode the shape changes - round when its displaying analog hands, square when its displaying anything else. Samsung managed to bend an LCD round a corner, to dramatic but sofa useless effect - maybe they can do the Samsung Squishable.
Yup not ugly, but hardly a fashion statement is it? they could have 'hidden' some of the depth by making the strap connect anywhere except where they had to do it, and the reason they had to fit it there was otherwise the diameter would have been effectively increased I would imagine, that every 'smart' watch manufacturer that wants to become relevant, is going to go away from round faces to square ones. Round can look cool when displaying the analog watch face, but for...
please mind the language - and the mild attack, but the person is trolling. Its clearly NOT and iPad with a keyboard, it runs OS X - Im getting one, as my rMBP lives on the bench a lot (i design electronic insstruments) and I want to replace my 2011 (or 2012 i can't remember) 11 inch MBA. The MBA is what I travel with, and what I take home at night, its great, BUT I love retina screens - makes a big difference, especially to old eyes!
its because Apple still don't want to reveal the built in laser pointer. This is the Killer Feature (and maybe literally on the high end watch, which has an extra powerful version.
me too - only issue for me is the 38/42mmit would be nice if Apple Stores allowed the try on appointments before this date -