or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

no sound - and back to the tv truck bars hopefully he incompetent clowns responsible will be fired - what a waste of time
what a long way we have come /s , hey, who loves ya baby  
http://shop.meta.watch/products/mw4006$250 to $450no mention of sapphire or gorilla glass - it certainly NEEDS something like that
Does anyone really thinks it looks that much better than a pebble steel, while it lacks the 'app store' yet costs twice as much in stainless.
no mbr 2013 fully loaded on good connection - i see slowness, vertical bars etc.... terrible for a tech site
Those that are complaining that we should just wait 24 hours... tomorrow for me will get here sooner than these pictures finally load .grrrrrrrrr
I thought that was quite funny
I've never seen this concept implemented very well. Either the display fails to turn on when you want, or worse the display is frequently turning on (due to movement) but you didn't intend.Also sometimes you want to glance down at a watch (to tell the time) without the need to move your arm.
nonsenseeasy solution, add a couple of wires to this....
memories of waiting until early am (EST) and trying to oder the latex apple gadget as soon as its available, severs overloaded etc....sleepless nights