or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

While I bought a nex-6 because i like the convenience of the anywhere type wifi link to my iPhone, so i can send pics, even for example when out on a boat - i was hoping these lenses would connect to the lightning port of the iPhone - so there would be zero config to do each time
you know i have - well after city cities and towns, and urban development, there is TONS of space..... much of it not easily made into farmland, (water soil etc) but lots of trees and, if we find a way of producing more water (yes there is a worldwide shortage) we can keep cutting down the trees.... this is from worls wide preservation foundation - they have some interest in sustainability...   ...deforestation emits 2.9 gigatons of carbon annually, more than a...
Agreed - there are so many recipes saved by bacon! and Pigs are so much smarter than cows - (see Animal Farm) If I had a spare $350K I would invest in cultured bacon.
SO he is banned - maybe a troll - i know not nor care - but most of his posts in THIS thread have been clear, and reasonably well written, and they made a very good point. The blind hatred was not particularly directed at anyone, but at a majority of the negative haters on this site. I don't support the concept of leaving Brin to sort it out on his own - he may or may never read any articles here, but if anything encourages home to spend money on decent scientific...
  if you disagree with a poster, and claim his pretty straightforward posts makes no sense, that its a mess, try putting your fingers in your ears and make loud lala noises..im sure that way you can 'win'   I dont care for google practices either, but blind hatred of anything one of the founders is involved in is sad and pathetic. I enjoy my apple products, the way they work, and the way they well designed. I like Apple - they have been a decent company, with decent...
not google - brin, not cook, apple really think Brin's $300k experiment is very different to Apple's buy back - why would you compare them? Should i compare paddle board trip from Cuba to USA with a manufacturer of auto tires?
Thank you. I just read that 70% of the deforestation in the brazilian Amazon was for pasturing, compared to 3% for logging.....
really wa$teful - yup $300K for an experiment to see if a lab produced piece of beef can be compared with taste and texture to one from kiiling an animal... wanna see gross - visit an abattoir, slice a piece of meat for yourself and fry it up. guess you didnt do too well in grade school science
how about a cow that was slaughtered many weeks ago, and the steak aged properly?
cant argue with that one...