or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

I started my sony collection with NEX-7 - on 'long term loan' with a colleague. I bought the NEX-6 because i liked the built in wifi. I have a few lenses - and thats the problem - i can't ever just bring the hex-6 with only one lens - so i stopped bringing it. The rx100 is really quite small- and has the built in wifi. The killer feature for me was the built in viewfinder - i have a new grandson - and i find it a real pain to try to take pictures without a viewfinder. I...
...grabbing the prototype watch bases from out of the anodizing tank...
14, Im not buying one. sorry but Wellograph is a really awful name, might have been a good name later on in the last century.
not even as nice looking as the pebble steel, and that should not win any design awards for looksI have to admit - i have a pebble steel - the gps when I'm on the water, and the texts and notifications are excellent - means i don't have to take my phone out of its waterproof box a whole lot less.i even find the steel useful enough at work - I hope that apple gives me a reason to replace it very soon.SO far, despite wearing it a lot, even when fixing boat engines, and...
I doubt by looking at it was designed per se....more like - great, circuit board is working fine, software is almost done, now someone find a nice small enclosure for the pcb, oh, and don't forget it needs a strap, oh- and sapphire glass or something so it doesn't get scratched. And hurry up, I hear apple might try to do their version soon....
I have a hex-6 and a rx100 3rd edition - wonderful cameras, but playmemories is really horrible, and i could not imagine Having to use that just to take a picture. Its bad enough using it to access and email the odd picture. Maybe if new iPhone 6 has NFC, and they can use that to auto pair playmemories each time it would be more usable.
There is a movie supersize me - its well worth watching in my option of coursehttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390521/
The walled garden can be an advantage for experience people as well
Son Of a Gun - a 5.5 rumor -
NO - that is NOT what i think of note taking, please read the words i used - ...surely any large iPad would need to have a good stylus style method of drawing / taking notes. No not like the Tab.....​i can't bring up an ad showing someone writing on a tablet with anything but a poor assed job - thats why i don't have, won't have a galaxy tab.Just as the original iPad managed to eschew a stylus, with brilliant hardware and software design so I will hope for a new iPad that...