or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

no it doesn't look as though the screen is off.... besides its one of many many screens and unlikely to be the one always chosen by..you are clutching at straws, physically the Watch and pebble look similar, because they are similar colors and a similar shape - but in normal wear, its not difficult to tear them apart - if it is for you, its reflection of your own limits - thats too bad
except that most of the time the pebble will be displaying (an always on) color screen, compared to the black (off) screen of the Watch - so NO they won't look so similar
certainly it looks like it takes some physical design cues from the Watchno one is going to mistake the two side by side, besides.....the GUI is totally different,the user input controls and buttons are totally differentadd the much longer battery life, the always on display, and waterproof (5 ATM) and no - you cannot say its a ripoff being able to add smart straps  - well see how that goes but that's a clever idea, and it seems smartly implemented
You have to admit the latest Skype user interface on an iPhone is not frustrating and confusing at all. /s
surely complicate would have worked just as well as complexify?
no not bitter, but i remain disappointed - currently i have my iPad for one place, my iPhone for another, and my wife has to do the third place on her iPhone. Its frustrating and inconvenient - and I do find it a tad frustrating, since other apps i have (for HVAC, and for camera - mydlink) do not suffer this restriction. Belkin could even simply offer more than one app, perhaps label location 1, 2 , 3 etc.... an easy way round it. What is not frustrating is the WEMO...
For a start the Belkin wemo can only live at one location.If you are fortunate enough to have more than one location, home, business, holiday home for example, you need 3 Ios devices, one for each location.Yes belkin is that crap, but it's ok, since belkin have been going to fix this major inconvenience for almost 3 yearsWankers
I don't care what media or on line service its on, since like many I have no wish to see it, but a strong wish that i could see it if i wanted to, and truly hate the idea, if true, that North Korea can dictate what movies are appropriate. I wish Apple jhad it on iTunes, because otherwise people may think that Apple pussied out, whatever the real reasons. Certainly its hard to believe Apple could not have hosted it in time if they wanted to. Im sure the movie will now be...
Me to. I have a 6, love the apple pay, love the camera quality - but would downsize (but not down feature) if it were possible. I only went to a 6 for the apple pay, and i wanted larger memory than the one i had.
if so, the framing is not very impressive - not well balanced left/right with the flags at all, and the seal 1/2 cutoff at the top....I looked at this Photogs work - some really amazing stuff for sure - this xmas tree just doesn't seem to be one of them