or Connect

Posts by Right_said_fred

cant argue with that one...
never the less, have you read how many millions of acres are cleared so that we can let cattle graze? If we need more meat, making meat without the suffering or inefficiency of using cattle is not in itself a bad idea, certainly its an idea to be explored 
Lets not experiment or try anything new cos the lawyers might be waiting ?
good documentaries - yet this experiment was to produce something that would be closer to "nature" not a burger made of refined corn. for $300K i think it was an interesting experiment.
The iPad iPhone backup is a good point. the only way you can 'backup to the cloud' is by NOT backing up music, photos etc... not much of a backup at all. This continues to be a disappointing state of affairs.
yes 5gB per device. My wife has an iPhone, numerous IOS and two macs linked - i also only get the same.   Also the icloud storage is no where near useful as MobileMe. 
From Tallest - Plain and simple drawing... reminds me of one of those "spot the difference" drawings we used to get in magazines and puzzle books years ago. "Look the third knuckle on the right has a scar, missing on the other"
I ended up buying several - and they sucked for various reasons, one system was $900 for 4 cameras. I ended up with drink (using about 9 DCS-932 and 1 DCS-942) the iPhone and iPad app are quite good, and there is no monthly fee. The units are quite easy to setup. I have them in 3 entirely different locations, and each of my IOS devices is able to reliably view all the cameras, unlike the junk from Belkin (WeMo) good luck
perhaps like pollsters, guesses from so called market analysts should have to stipulate the margin of error, as in -100% +1e9%
4 times the speed of recording, so its slow motion replay, or 1/4 speed replay