or Connect

Posts by addicted44

I am not complaining about Beats the company, or product. I am complaining about everything Apple has done related to Beats. Keep in mind that the Beats acquisition was also an acqui-hire of Jimmy Iovine, to help Apple with the music industry. Assuming that he did not suggest or push for the U2 partnership, he should have at the very least warned Apple execs that U2 was not a good idea (and I say this as a massive U2 fan), and pushing their music on all iDevices with...
You think Jimmy Iovine had ZERO to do with U2's album promotion with Apple, when the reason for getting him was to be a bridge between Apple and the music industry?
So Apple removes Neato and forces Beats on all iPhone users. Ugh.   The whole Beats thing has been negative after negative for Apple. (U2, spat with Bose, and now this). I think Tim Cook has done a fantastic job in general, and when he had missteps, was able to fix them quickly (Browett -> Ahrendts). The Beats acquisition, however, appears to be a misstep that keeps on hurting.
Unless the iPad Pro is more than just a bigger iPad Air, I am failing to see how it can be a truly great product. I would much rather buy a Surface Pro 3 than a larger iPad.   The iPad Pro almost seems like an attempt by Apple to create greater sales for the iPad than what the market may support. I believe that the iPad, when it first came out, had massive sales because there was a decade worth of pent up demand for a device like it. The huge opening year sales, combined...
It's amazing that none of Apple's searching features do fuzzy searches yet. It isn't even that hard anymore.
Google designed it to write stuff like search engines. Not surprising at all that Apple would use Go. It's a really good language for doing stuff in parallel.
Tie in Internet Search into Spotlight. After Google created Android, I thought Apple would immediately start working on developing a search engine. I am still surprised we haven't seen anything more comprehensive than results from curated sites.
Great review. I think this may be the most in depth review I've read on the Internet about this device and kudos to AI for doing this. I really do like the MS band. I can see myself buying this now (after a week or so of real user experiences) but still buying an Apple Watch next year. I think they both serve very different purposes (no way am I taking the watch running without GOS and I am not running with a phone). If MS feeds health data from both to their Health...
I don't understand why anyone in the US, unless they cannot get a credit card due to poor credit, would choose to use a debit card over a credit card. Better points, better protection, and you get about a month's worth of free float. Just keep paying off your credit card online as soon as it reaches 10% of your credit limit, and it will start improving your credit too.
Apple must have simply bought a huge batch a few years ago, and made Classics till they ran out.