or Connect

Posts by addicted44

Apple did awesome. But I think the 5c sales show that the 5c might be overpriced. I think Apple could have made it about $50-$100 cheaper and it would have done a lot better. There is no reason for the 5c to ever be priced the same as the 5s (which happens at the $200 level).   Although that may be part of Apple's upsell strategy, and low 5s yields are the driver behind them marketing the 5c so heavily.
The most annoying type of comment on the Internet are comments questioning who would be interested in the story and stating that since the commenter themselves might not be interested the story should not have been posted.It's the freaking Internet. If you aren't interested in the story don't click the link. Instead you yourself gave this story several page views and wrongly inflated the measure of interest in this story.Talk about shooting your own foot..
The HTC phones have always been better than the Samsung ones. And the One is way better than the S4. Unfortunately, HTC did not "slavishly copy" Apple (even Google was worried that Samsung's designs were too much like Apple's).For all the jokes fandroids like to crack about the rounded corner issue, it was exactly stuff like that which Samsung exploited, especially with their S2, to get some of the positive emotions people had towards Apple products towards their products.
iOS 7 is at least another 4 months to wide release. Apple has been releasing versions with design tweaks and changes every 2 weeks. And you don't think it is possible Apple may make more changes to improve the design?
I owned and used an S3 for months. Just a terrible, terrible experience. Honestly, my original iPhone (bought in 2007) was performing better than the S3. I really could not fathom how people were even comparing Android to iOS (about the only thing that was good on it was being able to make Whatsapp my default messaging service and quick controls to turn on/off some settings).However, since the S3 was a hand down from my dad (he used it a few months and gave it to me after...
Here is the problem with that theory.Where is the "monopoly" which Apple could abuse? Windows is a true monopoly. iOS, as fandroids love to remind all and sundry, was never a market share leader. Maybe in tablets, but when you consider ebook readers (this is a lawsuit about ebooks, after all) the ipad is certainly wasn't a market share leader (Amazon had already sold millions of regular Kindles before the ipad was ever demoed).
This. I am amazed that anyone can plausibly consider the argument that Apple changed the mar
I think the most important part of his performance was he genuinely believed what he said. He did a great job getting OSX and ios together and knew it. It was that confidence in the products which shone through.
I am very interested in the story behind the weather app. It is quite clear hat Apple has collaborated with Yahoo on this. The look is almost exactly the same. It would be interesting if Apple and Yahoo developed it in conjunction, or if Apple approached Yahoo to use it after they saw the Yahoo app (I doubt this theory, since it wouldn't have given Apple much time to complete it, considering how recently Yahoo released their app). Either way, I think there is an...
This. I can honestly browse webpages faster on my ancient ORIGINAL iphone, than the Galaxy S3. Stuff like transitions happening in sequence, rather than simultaneously, make the S3 seem slower even if an exact stopwatch time test might show it to be marginally faster.   Apple has done a fantastic job with iOS. Androids are trying to compensate with throwing bigger hardware at the problem.   OTOH, where Apple fails is: 1) Building online services. iCloud is much better...