or Connect

Posts by addicted44

Makes sense and completely explains why analysts have been bad mouthing apple.
What does this give you that the Square product does not? And what about your electricity costs? What about maintenance and the risk of getting viruses?And can you carry this to different parts of the store to charge up people not necessarily at the register itself? Can you use it to easily and conveniently also maybe display items which are not currently on display but you have for sale?Finally, that thing is just plain ugly (and the touchscreens usually don't work well...
Yeah, try programming your inventory in I e if those things. The PoS software they usually provide (I am not even considering the ones which do t provide a hookup to a computer to program) means the time you put in would probably make up the difference at minimum wage. I setup a store for a friend, and after he had 3 other very intelligent people try, he turned to me. It took me over 50 hours to program everything in (admittedly they stocked a lot of inventory, and the bar...
Are you serious? People trust Amazon? The company which retroactively goes out and disables books on your Kindles? I am really amazed, tbh.
I have stopped wearing a watch, unless I am doing an interview, or something. Currently, it does largely only serve as a fashion statement.   However, a smart watch (such as the Pebble) changes the equation completely, because it offers easy and immediate access to a lot more functionality. And if the smartwatch had some stuff like a pulse reader mixed in, it would be a tremendous workout device.   A smartwatch can be awesome. It can handle the vast majority of your...
  The argument can easily be refuted by the Motorola Rokr. It arrived well before the iPhone, and pre-iphone it was the only phone which could play iTMS music. And it failed. Miserably.   Clearly the lock-in factor didnt do anything at all for it. And this was during a period when Motorola was amongst the hottest phone manufacturers (largely because of the Razr) with only BlackBerry competing with them in terms of consumer desirability.
Lol..I actually owned that phone. And to call it anything like the iPhone is ridiculous beyond words. Just at the external design level, how many Samsung phones have SAMSUNG and VODAFONE printed in bold across the front? And don't even get me started on the software. When you scrolled a list, the list scrolled in the opposite direction it does in phones today (so if you move your finger down, in current phones, you see things above in the list....in this phone, you saw...
While you are right, Applecannot be blamed. That report came out on the first day of the "quiet period" before any earnings report where executives should not be speaking publicly or else the SEC will probably she their asses off.That in itself should have given investors a hint about the BS the report was, however, our stock market system is no longer an investment tool, but a con game designed to scam the little guys out of their money.
    These are naming conventions, not decimal numbers.
Ummm...no.   He is saying that just like they used 10.4.10 and 10.4.11, they can use 10.10 and 10.11