or Connect

Posts by addicted44

This! Any non-Chinese company looking towards China to grow is playing a fool's game. You have to be wilfully ignorant to ignore the ridiculous amount of protectionism and mercantilism the Chinese have been engaged in for over a decade.
@spamsandwich - I'd assume 0% goes to Apple. It doesn't matter. It greatly strengthens customers bonds with the Apple product. Do you think someone is gonna customize their Dell to look like the stuff in the ads (if anything, I've seen people covering the Dell logos on their laptops with an Apple sticker).
These analysts cannot get shipment and release numbers AFTER the quarter has passed, and now they expect us to buy their numbers from before the product has even been announced?
I think Wall Street finds it hard to accept that Apple may indeed be a unique outlier.
For as much as I disliked the Mac vs PC ads, they still made sense because the Mac was the ONLY alternative to Windows (please dont say Linux. You will be laughed out of the room). Samsung's ads only tell you that iPhone is bad. People will look at it and go buy the best Android phone (which is rarely Samsung) or WP. Which is why MS's anti-iOS ads are also dumb. Whatever effect they have, will only help Android manufacturers, since Android is the 2nd most prominent brand,...
I strongly disagree. If you travel internationally on any sort of annual basis, TMobile is an awesome deal.
true. Android's pathetic security is clearly DED's fault.
This is just wrong. Yes, Bose does not deliver the same sounds quality as other speaker companies in the same price range.However, no one can deliver the combination of sound quality, design, and most importantly size (their speakers are amazing for their size) that Bose does. And this is largely because of the many patents they have developed and own. I have never purchased a Bose product, but I have to give credit where its due. I wouldn't be surprised if Beats infringes...
Is your GF a smurf? :-)
Isn't this web usage? Sure it probably doesn't report true web usage, but the trends (growth, and declines) should be pretty accurate, I'd imaging.