or Connect

Posts by addicted44

I know my "internet" usage dropped substantially because of the apps that were available. These are a small sampling of all websites that I used to visit using Safari, that I don't anymore: nytimes.com yelp.com seamlessweb.com imdb.com rottentomatoes.com appleinsider.com (thru newsreader) etc...
HEre's my question. If Apple adds Flash to MobileSafari, will all the rest of these guys have ANYTHING to advertise? I think they will essentially just give up at that point. Both Blackberry, and the Android makers are depending on Flash as the lone differentiating factor.
That makes no sense. For one thing, many people with non-jailbroken iPhones had this issue (although, it barely reaches issue level, considering how minor it is). Besides, jailbreaking is not illegal, so I am not sure where the criminal angle comes in.
Ever wondered why there is no paid version on Android.... [crickets] [crickets] Might be because nearly everything on the Marketplace is pirated anyways, and Android users don't actually buy apps?
Yeah, because there are so many cars, and other products already being built out of unicorn tears... Are you trolling, or just daft?
Spot on. Also, what about all those folks who were mad, just mad, that Apple would underestimate demand of the iPad (which broke all previous records) and was taking upto 1 month to deliver them, but are stunningly quiet when HP is taking 6 weeks to deliver 9000 units! Apple was probably selling those many iPads per minute at launch.
There is a huge difference between forecasts, and historical estimates.... The former is just guesswork. The latter should be educated guesswork.
I like the idea of "backing up" your entire computer on your portable iOS device. If you come to another mac, it just reads your iOS device, and voila, your home computer is setup for you.
As a dev, I would like to know how many iPod Touches were sold, to get a real understanding of the software platforms. I would assume its at least a few million.
WTF.... So now we aren't even looking at alleged emails from Steve Jobs to make conclusions regarding the future direction of Apple products, but are looking at alleged emails from Apple customer care to developers who post about these alleged emails anonymously on a forum? Seriously, wtf, is wrong with Apple rumor mongering these days...