or Connect

Posts by MacShack

I thought this was already possible on parallels on an os x server. Is it not?
Okay, and now squirt some of those borrowed songs to somebody else with a ... Darn I can't squirt my, uhm I mean microsoft's songs to anybody. Okay then just keep touching me. Touch me again.
Then you are also not interested in the ZuneHD either. Unless you are only going for the HDradio. But otherwise a normal iPod will do for you. Right?
It is sad to read the posts from all these pre-sentimentalists. It's got nothing to do with restaurants, cars or windows for that matter. What Palm is doing is exactly the same as... What's the companies name again? Oh yeah, Phystar. ...is doing. Pretending to be a particular hardware in order to use all the development efforts done by Apple. Apple even provides tools to third-party folks to create their own software. Yet Palm refuses to do so and puts itself in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Poppleganger what the fuck is a jingle punditYou mean to say that AppleInsider is biased? Oh my...
Hahaha. They already know. You don't need to be subscribed to a cell phone company for that feature. But yeah since you are so important to the FBI I suppose your question is legitimate. If you were really worried about the FBI knowing where you are. Which they already do or are able to find out in a split second. After all, you leave so many trails behind. Even Hansel and Gretel are nothing compared to you. But if you are really serious about disappearing from this globe...
Well I recently read in the news that the US, Spain and a couple of other countries were the most expensive countries for mobile phone contracts. Finland and the Netherlands, however, were the cheapest. I just think that geographically your mobile phone providers need to cover a larger area per head. Also the terrain in the US is a lot harder to cover. And therefore a lot harder to set up, maintain and upgrade. Unless a new technology is used to handle the signal, the US...
Well I don't see this as a bad idea. Sure it is a tad late to realize that purchasing an album in physical matter is different than purchasing it in bytes. I don't think an app is the solution though. It is too bug sensitive and it will just dissapear among all the other apps users own. No Apple should build this into the shopping experience. Where you can page through an album booklet, watch a video or read some notes or background of some of the songs. The music industry...
Nope, AT&T partially subsidized.
Display: Size: 9.7" multi-touch screen Resolution: 1366 x768 Processor: Self-developed ARM processor in cooperation with PA Semi ip. 1,5 Ghz 1024 KB L2 Cache 128 L Cache 128 D Cache RAM: 1024 MB 133 Mhz Connectivity: 3G HSPDA 7.2 mbps AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n) Bluetooth 2.1+EDR USB 2.0 30 Pin connector Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB Battery: Integrated Battery. Non removable. 30-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery Extra: GPS Compass Motion sensor Light sensor No...