or Connect

Posts by rezwits

Globalization for the best OS is the only thing left to do. UNIX please geez!! What's crazy is I would have said Linux would have been ok to go with, maybe back in the early 2000s, but Linux never got any money from anyone, really, and no development support to let the linux core bloom with Apps and whatever else people would enjoy. I mean honestly it's not to late for someone to try and hire Linus (if even possible) to head a complete revamp of someones company,...
Time and Place (Space), I don't even see WHY (not how) you would even possibly compare Beats to NeXT! bah!
 What's weird is I had a NetGear 1Gb Hub with cable sense.  I had the 5 cables connected that my bro did for me and the Hub was negotiating them at the 100 BaseT (I didn't know at the time), the lights were saying they were 100 BaseT.  Then I went and had to buy 1 additional cable and I plugged it in and the light changed, at the time I didn't even know the Hub had different color lighting to sense the cable bandwidth.  I said why is this a different color from the other...
Yeah but you'll get 100Mb speed... I guarantee.  If you run CAT6 you'll get the 1Gb speed for sure!  I just re-wired all my machines to make such a difference, and I doubt I had CAT4, I am almost positive what I ran prior was CAT5, (custom job from my bro)... so, that's my experience. SAN! SAN! SAN! SAN!
What a great report. Nice to see other companies, getting good scores too.
I don't know $9.99 doesn't seem that bad. But it's terrible, will have to think about this after the new Mac Version comes out, which of course Microsoft didn't release simultaneously! doh...
You know I don't want to sound like a 100% Fan Boy Fool.   But the more you think about if you had to pick a complete eco-system, for let's say an entire "Spaceship" type platform, one with reliability, durability, ease of use, technologies, etc, these conversations are quite trivial.  Honestly.   This was another wrap up article of the smart phone segment, and pretty on point.   But after you read this you just say to yourself, in the past 30 years there was a...
Great Review!
I think the only thing that sucks is we all have to wait for these Patent, Trademark, Copyright Trollish activities to blow over in the next 20-30 years, so we have to drudge thru this for the future of societies' children, when the population gets to be 15-20 billion people, but yet 1 person will try to own the word Candy in whichever context, or the word Time, etc... I'll be dead by the time I will be able to use the word "Circle" or "Square" legally, I am sure someone...
What about anodization?   Does anyone think the nMP <- (hah couldn't resist) could be buffed down?  Then anodized?   Just wondering...