or Connect

Posts by rezwits

I have a question, because unfortunately I can't remember, what happened last time. Or should I say I think I can remember but I can't believe it actually happened. The last upgrade I had an iPhone 4 with iOS 5, and then I got an iPhone 5 with iOS 6. Now I know if you have an iPhone with say 7.1.2 and you do iCloud backups, if you get a new iPhone, even if it is running iOS 8, all you have to do is restore from iCloud backup and it will carry over all your settings and...
Nah I was just saying, a person could see a Quad core at say 2.6 ghz for $999, and look at a MacMini and go "Why would I pay $3000 for a quad core Mac Pro?"   It's more or less them coming down and thinking they could save tons of cash.   I was looking to get 4 of them and make a cluster, for 16 cores...  just a thought tho, why would I buy 4 x $899 for 8 cores of power...   Laters...
No quad core option... bummer, I guess they really just didn't want to "cut in" to the Mac Pro crowd...
Sounds like they (GT) wanted more money, kinda like extortion.
Except that in the fact that the quality comparison of a Windows PC and an Apple iPhone isn't even close.  That was back in the day of Windows PCs crashing and having virus problems.  Apple was jumping on things in their campaign which is true.  But honestly Samsung vs iPhone is high quality VS high quality.  Where as Windows PC vs Mac is: re-install your OS every month VS use your OS for a whole year or more.
This is getting tooooo funny! ha! I swear if Samsung can jump on something they will. WOW It's like they are scared or something, or insecure, and take every potshot they can. Gees. This one is hilarious as people have pointed out the "Don't hold it like that cure" which makes perfect sense.
I am wondering if we can go from Golden Master Preview -> Golden Master -> which is basically final in Apple's Eyes, or do we need a re-install? To get the Final...
Is it possible to click "LIKE" a 1,000 times for this feature?
I tend to think Apple's overall idea is, you get a phablet (iPhone 6 Plus). Put it in a nice case, and tuck it in your pocket. Then you get the %uF8FFWatch. After that you don't need to take out your iPhone that much any more. SOLVED. But if you feel like you want to kick it, on your Phablet (or iPad Nano), you pull it out of your pocket and get both hands on the wheel. The only problem I see is from right now till the %uF8FFWatch comes out. It's going to be a...
Has this guy ever heard that done first doesn't necessarily mean done right? Like a previous poster said, they had one with iOS? and an ecosystem? The first shall be last and the last shall be first -haha