or Connect

Posts by rezwits

I am wondering if we can go from Golden Master Preview -> Golden Master -> which is basically final in Apple's Eyes, or do we need a re-install? To get the Final...
Is it possible to click "LIKE" a 1,000 times for this feature?
I tend to think Apple's overall idea is, you get a phablet (iPhone 6 Plus). Put it in a nice case, and tuck it in your pocket. Then you get the %uF8FFWatch. After that you don't need to take out your iPhone that much any more. SOLVED. But if you feel like you want to kick it, on your Phablet (or iPad Nano), you pull it out of your pocket and get both hands on the wheel. The only problem I see is from right now till the %uF8FFWatch comes out. It's going to be a...
Has this guy ever heard that done first doesn't necessarily mean done right? Like a previous poster said, they had one with iOS? and an ecosystem? The first shall be last and the last shall be first -haha
This is funny because just wait till, and I know it's "just wait", but wait till we have the OS and the iOS working together seamlessly. At that point it will be "so your Android phone with what laptop/desktop?" Linux? Windows? 8 or 7? can you even put 7 on a Surface? Good luck with your eco-system. While we live in our malware/extort ware free eco-secure-system...
I was wondering why the %uF8FFWatch didn't do the N-spec of Wi-Fi. I thought this was because it just took to much power. But this article cleared it up. It's practically not even going to use Wi-Fi upfront, but behind the scenes, pretty cool...
1 chasm, so true, about Santa Claus
If there would have only been a his and hers option, meaning essentially 2 styles, and no variants, I would have just waited. But these configuration let you figure out if you really want this. Which is cool. More waiting tho...
Globalization for the best OS is the only thing left to do. UNIX please geez!! What's crazy is I would have said Linux would have been ok to go with, maybe back in the early 2000s, but Linux never got any money from anyone, really, and no development support to let the linux core bloom with Apps and whatever else people would enjoy. I mean honestly it's not to late for someone to try and hire Linus (if even possible) to head a complete revamp of someones company,...
Time and Place (Space), I don't even see WHY (not how) you would even possibly compare Beats to NeXT! bah!