or Connect

Posts by rezwits

Slingbox will probably take a year after this releases But it will be cool if and when it does.
taking out your phone and using two hands to type a text while "knee driving" is totally different the glancing at your watch and saying hey siri. Or sitting at a stop light and waking then punching a button. This is all bs tho, since when did using your stereo constitute a violation, only because of texting and dialing phone numbers! LAME
No two fingerprints are alike... On another note: 13345675655 = 18345675695
512MB? and 8GB? my $4000 Quadra 840AV had 128MB and a 2GB HD WOW, my my, 1993-2015 22 years later. I mean this is 4 times that machine! On my wrist for 1/8th the cost! SAY SOMETHING! :P
Yeah but if you look at it 60:12:4 when it comes to iPhone:iPad:Mac is spot on really.  As far as what you would expect the ratios to be.  You are saying for every 5 iPhones purchased 1 person also gets an iPad,  or for every 15 iPhones 1 person gets a Mac.  That's about right I think.  Especially if you think about a family who gets 3 iPhones, and 2 people who just only have an iPhone as their main "system", the family gets 1 iPad or 1 computer.
12.6 Million iPads is disappointing? dafuq
All I know is if I can't get MagSafe on a MacBook, I know what I have to do. It sucks but what else can we do. It's pretty stupid killing one of the best inventions Apple ever had. I had 6 MacBooks from the 1990s to around 2003 and 4 had problems with their connections to the power cable, 2 Pismos. I don't how many PC laptops I have seen with broken power connectors, like 50? ok no 30-ish? Please, MagSafe is best thing Apple did to make their Laptops THE BEST in the...
This is choice dudes
After watching these videos, I just kinda laugh to myself, over all of the people who thought Apple was too late to the party or saying they weren't even actually working on this. Cause when you see the %uF8FFWatch in action you realize oh, they had to make a completely new OS for this device from scratch (somewhat) but an OS that has WiFi, BT, Internet, Siri, email, etc. On top of that they had to make an SDK for Xcode for developing apps. I mean for crying out loud,...
I want those gloves, dude those are sweet! seriously...