or Connect

Posts by rezwits

They're all PC guys, and just don't want to admit, Apple is still not going to die... I could care less, it's comedy...
I still laugh at how easy FaceTime is and I don't see anyone able to compete with Apple on that front...
Diversity is awesome, this is great. (at least they don't have Windows machine) ha jk
BOSS
All I know is every week when I go grocery shopping, I am sad cause I don't have my %uF8FFWatch with my grocery list (reminders app). And then when I am listening to music with my BT headphones, I am sad cause I don't have my %uF8FFWatch with my iTunes. That's about all for me. And I have been wanting this for THE LAST 5 YEARS!!! It's going to sell. I think so...
Bummer, when I first read this my mind swapped out Lightning and instantly thought Thunderbolt. i thought these were TB2 flash drives! Bummer!
Dude!
I think people who really really wanted iPads have already got them. And the iPads they have really are working well and seem to last. I think the difficulty is trying to get someone who has a really good iPad or at least one that works somewhat well, but isn't really "demanding" an upgrade, to just get rid of their iPad and run out and buy a new one. Phones are waaay different. I would be surprised if Apple would have no fall off. The product is solid it's just that...
Ha!
That's cool tho. More users More people online! I am pro keeping "old machines alive" I really don't want computers to be like soda cans