or Connect

Posts by rezwits

This is funny because just wait till, and I know it's "just wait", but wait till we have the OS and the iOS working together seamlessly. At that point it will be "so your Android phone with what laptop/desktop?" Linux? Windows? 8 or 7? can you even put 7 on a Surface? Good luck with your eco-system. While we live in our malware/extort ware free eco-secure-system...
I was wondering why the %uF8FFWatch didn't do the N-spec of Wi-Fi. I thought this was because it just took to much power. But this article cleared it up. It's practically not even going to use Wi-Fi upfront, but behind the scenes, pretty cool...
1 chasm, so true, about Santa Claus
If there would have only been a his and hers option, meaning essentially 2 styles, and no variants, I would have just waited. But these configuration let you figure out if you really want this. Which is cool. More waiting tho...
Globalization for the best OS is the only thing left to do. UNIX please geez!! What's crazy is I would have said Linux would have been ok to go with, maybe back in the early 2000s, but Linux never got any money from anyone, really, and no development support to let the linux core bloom with Apps and whatever else people would enjoy. I mean honestly it's not to late for someone to try and hire Linus (if even possible) to head a complete revamp of someones company,...
Time and Place (Space), I don't even see WHY (not how) you would even possibly compare Beats to NeXT! bah!
 What's weird is I had a NetGear 1Gb Hub with cable sense.  I had the 5 cables connected that my bro did for me and the Hub was negotiating them at the 100 BaseT (I didn't know at the time), the lights were saying they were 100 BaseT.  Then I went and had to buy 1 additional cable and I plugged it in and the light changed, at the time I didn't even know the Hub had different color lighting to sense the cable bandwidth.  I said why is this a different color from the other...
Yeah but you'll get 100Mb speed... I guarantee.  If you run CAT6 you'll get the 1Gb speed for sure!  I just re-wired all my machines to make such a difference, and I doubt I had CAT4, I am almost positive what I ran prior was CAT5, (custom job from my bro)... so, that's my experience. SAN! SAN! SAN! SAN!
What a great report. Nice to see other companies, getting good scores too.
I don't know $9.99 doesn't seem that bad. But it's terrible, will have to think about this after the new Mac Version comes out, which of course Microsoft didn't release simultaneously! doh...