or Connect

Posts by rezwits

Yeah I would have to agree.  Thing is I go in there and he (The Apple Gonad) runs the simple basic AHT, and shows up all good.  This was 9 months into the warranty.  I really wanted to say, "Would you pull up my rap sheet at this company?  I have been buying computers for about 28 years now, and filling out these registration forms just the same.  I know what 120 crashes in 9 months mean. Now I know the 22 year old kid has had 2 iPhones in the past 4 years and an iPad...
agrees with akquies but who cares, go make a commercial about how you've had a gold colored phone 1st, then the next company can say NO we did. Then an old fashioned wall phone company can say they had a gold phone, then a company who made an old fashioned rotary phone can say they all had a gold telephone blah blah blah yada yada yada etc etc etc who cares... hehe first! I'll give you first, I am so far from being the FIRST living being in the universe, where does...
NO, being able to buy new iPad 5s, or even iPad mini 2s for the kids for X-mas, is what's important for me :(   I need to buy 2 for my 2 nephews...   Fingers Crossed   or should I uncross them? ;)   Laters...
Slowly Microsoft will erode around from Viruses and Malware from websites in the next 19 years. Sadly because I really don't think they will ever give up on the "Windows Kernel." Another thing to note is Microsoft people hate Apple products and some even Google products too that they will install their OS every 1-3 months after their whole hard drive gets "Contaminated." I mean seriously they have a windows recovery now on the tablets not really to mimic Apple's...
Didn't they already say, the not-possible-day-offs for employees was the 20th?
  Ok, here's the overall idea here   We don't get to say what is and is not patentable, copyrightable, trademarkable, or protectable.   And the last line is because unless it is the Year 2,500+  talking to someone with 25,000+ post is a WASTE of my time.  I am not going to go back and forth with you for 10 post each.   EOL
  Definition of Law?   An invisible force created by SOME men, enforced by OTHER men, to allow SOME men to get what (anything) they want.   Pathetic   Cause see this is the problem.  If something is yours protect it yourself... CREATE a Technology if you must, to protect it, copy protection etc.   Don't ask others to enforce your will.  So yeah weak...   oh and take your 25,000 post and go ahead...
Wow, what an article. But, this is atrocious. Do you know what atrocious mean? Yeah, why? Because People should be free to WORK on pretty much any product they need to, to make money, to feed, cloth, and shelter themselves. Someone should not be able to make a "Doll house by Apple" and then say you can't make a "Doll house by Microsoft", anyone should be able to create, make, or build, and then sell and buy FOOD. Trademark, Patent, Copyright... everyday of my life,...
Everyday iPhones take RAW photos Everyday Nokias take image enhanced filtered photos :P That's what's it seems like to me. I could be wrong tho...
Well the only thing, I can see not mentioned, is that Open and Free Linux, is now used for tons of servers and server farms. In which Linux basically crushed Apples chances at selling enterprise hardware like Xserves. And the fact that Apple didn't allow it's OS to be installed on non-proprietary servers, didn't help. That huge segment of the Computer Industry is now gone, I don't see how Apple could ever get back in...