or Connect

Posts by rezwits

Hey there's the new mac pro all you guys wanted, the only problem is you have to connect a thunderbolt cable and a little cylinder shaped soda can fan to it. :P
Yeah, that's why, HONESTLY, whenever I see a "figure" stating so and so PRODUCT is getting whatever %, I am like a yeah, WHATEVER... They are so UP and DOWN, every week it's a joke. Laters...
I love the end of the 1st paragraph. "though the message may likely be an error" Isn't that great? I got mine thankfully! Best Buy!! Laters...
Wow, they're done with 10.7.x huh? geez heh dang   iTunes barely made it too, that was a manual download needed on my end...   Lagers...
Yeah well the thing is the bottom of the line model should be 32GB on all iOS devices, and then DOUBLE the ram for $100, up and up. Cause getting 16GB of flash storage for an extra $100 is so 5 years ago. iOS minimum of 32 GB! That's where they need to be. Especially for an iPad! That's just ridiculous. I don't care what everybody else is doing or what their prices are. A 16 GB device is a waste. Here's another thing if they gave the extra 16 GB "away" and people...
Here is a stupid resolve I use on a monthly basis that helps me get about 3-4 weeks at a time with only about 1 or 2 crashes during that time.   I log out of my account, I have it set to auto login, but I log out and uncheck re-open apps.   I restart and pram zap it twice then option boot into recovery partition   I do a disk utility repair and then privileges repair   I boot with the shift key down and boot in safe mode till I get the login option asking me which...
Yeah I would have to agree.  Thing is I go in there and he (The Apple Gonad) runs the simple basic AHT, and shows up all good.  This was 9 months into the warranty.  I really wanted to say, "Would you pull up my rap sheet at this company?  I have been buying computers for about 28 years now, and filling out these registration forms just the same.  I know what 120 crashes in 9 months mean. Now I know the 22 year old kid has had 2 iPhones in the past 4 years and an iPad...
agrees with akquies but who cares, go make a commercial about how you've had a gold colored phone 1st, then the next company can say NO we did. Then an old fashioned wall phone company can say they had a gold phone, then a company who made an old fashioned rotary phone can say they all had a gold telephone blah blah blah yada yada yada etc etc etc who cares... hehe first! I'll give you first, I am so far from being the FIRST living being in the universe, where does...
NO, being able to buy new iPad 5s, or even iPad mini 2s for the kids for X-mas, is what's important for me :(   I need to buy 2 for my 2 nephews...   Fingers Crossed   or should I uncross them? ;)   Laters...
Slowly Microsoft will erode around from Viruses and Malware from websites in the next 19 years. Sadly because I really don't think they will ever give up on the "Windows Kernel." Another thing to note is Microsoft people hate Apple products and some even Google products too that they will install their OS every 1-3 months after their whole hard drive gets "Contaminated." I mean seriously they have a windows recovery now on the tablets not really to mimic Apple's...