or Connect

Posts by rezwits

Yeah, that's so true, I can't stand unreal on a console, compared to playing with a keyboard on a mac, but there's like 1 game on a mac (boot camp) or even windows, compared to 10 on consoles. I don't play games really like 1% of my time. But my brother does and he used to be a really big PC gamer, but now he has all 3 main consoles, and the PC got to hot one day and he replaced it with a laptop. All he does with his PC (laptop) is internet/web. I just see playing...
Well there are two basic ways to re-install. I am assuming you have taken all the stuff that is yours off of the machine, and put it on some other machine or media? The first way is you can put the Install DVD in and double click the disc, and then double click some App called install or something, there is basically a package or app, I can't remember. The second way is to put the disc in and restart the computer and after you select restart and the machine begins...
LH-ABC You can independently select files 1 reason it blow others away, transmission kinda does that, but transmission keeps getting updated... UGH I have migrated from bittorrent->bits on wheels->transmission->LH-ABC trust me... hehehaha Laters...
If you have a macbook and you goto this site do your fans almost immediately kick in? http://www.thedigitallifestyle.tv/Home.html I just wonder if my 3 GB of (unofficial) ram is why my MacBook gets hot or just because most macbooks (non-pro) get hot and need the fan to come on. THanks
Look at this http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Weste...al/WD2500BEVE/ Dope, I would if I still had my old G4 1 GHZ. 250! that is sick for 150
Didn't we go over all of this stuff? The SLI, the DirectX10, the XP or VIsta the this the tha, the Crysis or whatever? I mean honestly for games that are basically where you running thru an OpenGL-ish map over and over the current cards do the job, I mean please. That 8800 even ranks on some benchmarks as good as those $4000 Quadros now, I mean come on. And I know the next thing someone will bring up is 3D rendering and etc Honestly I think Apples stand point...
What he said... But my thing is, if you are going to purchase 1080p TV using a $230 dollar box isn't really the answer. Because it's mainly for 720p 1080i TVs, which is a great product @ $230... If I remember correctly 1080p is like (pseudo) twice 1080i... :P
I have to agree but in a different sense. To me I am not Apple, nor CEO Steve or the one with the control of the money but, I wonder why they don't have a duo model with dock, a tablet model, a mini tower just below mac pro, an ultra portable at 8x6 without CD/DVD, and etc... To me it seems like every product has to be controlled and chaperoned by Steve and this is all the stuff he has time for... I would like a ton of different products to choose from Apple.
I know they went thin, but are they trying to be thin or small. I think if Apple has a smaller model like some mockups I have seen then this is just a niche machine which is OK. But if they have no other machines that are coming out in the future that are like 8 inches wide and 6 inches tall or smaller then this seems like just a weird size thing to do. Why not just make an ULTRA portable that is 1.5 lbs with the lack of a DVD drive. So like I am saying unless they...
I have decided to downgrade to 10.4 on my G4s but the only thing I hate about 10.4 are the icons and Xcode 2.5, well I don't hate 2.5 but I love 3.0. So I figured the least I could do is change the icons on the 10.4 systems. Anyway, I want to know how to transfer icons, using candy bar 3.1.2 probably, from 10.5 to my 10.4 systems. Anyone know how, this early in the game? I thought I could just save a container of 10.5s and open up in 10.4 and blamo, but instead no...