or Connect

Posts by rezwits

Get more space, you will always want that, unless you could get 1TB. Right now that is max needed for personal use. One day you may want to dual boot OS, or even triple boot OS. If you are going to crack it open then get more space.
I bought an airport extreme december 20th. I setup everything correctly. I used DHCP from a cable modem and connected 3 ethernet connections a usb printer and a laptop. 30 days (Jan 19, 2008) later my airport reported a problem stating that the DHCP number was invalid. It was reporting a 69.x.x.x number or 169.x.x.x number, basically this ip number that sometimes comes up and is recognizable as a PROBLEM. I disconnected the airport and connected a pc directly to the...
If I want to connect two macs that are isolated from pretty much everything, the most minimal way to do this, is I could use a crossover cable to connect them and then I could transfer information over ethernet. My project is: I have an old G3 iBook 466 with an airport card (iBook connected to WiFi connected to Airport Base Station connected to cable modem, etc) and ethernet and an 840av with an ethernet tranceiver, no crossover cable (yet or maybe never). I want to...
Alright, I'll stop. It just seems like all I have been reading lately is: SLI, Skulltrail, Crysis, Onlooker, SLI, Skulltrail, Crysis, Onlooker, SLI, Skulltrail, Crysis, Onlooker, SLI, Skulltrail, Crysis, Onlooker, SLI, Skulltrail, Crysis, Onlooker, SLI, Skulltrail, Crysis, Onlooker, SLI, Skulltrail, Crysis, Onlooker... It's like 6 months ago when all I kept seeing was: MacBook, Santa Rosa, GMA3100, MacBook, Santa Rosa, GMA3100, MacBook, Santa Rosa, GMA3100,...
Look, all I am saying is...you have been going over this same crap in like 10+ different forum threads dude, just cause I haven't been posting, I have been reading (for the past 30 days even), get over ityou want a billion dollar corporation to bend to your wishes asap so you can play a GAME, give me a damn breakgeesNo giggling, it's just like damn dude, 10+ separate threads. oh and another thing you're an idiot build a hackintoshI mean honestly do you see what you are...
Ok cool that makes sense...
Yeah, that's so true, I can't stand unreal on a console, compared to playing with a keyboard on a mac, but there's like 1 game on a mac (boot camp) or even windows, compared to 10 on consoles. I don't play games really like 1% of my time. But my brother does and he used to be a really big PC gamer, but now he has all 3 main consoles, and the PC got to hot one day and he replaced it with a laptop. All he does with his PC (laptop) is internet/web. I just see playing...
Well there are two basic ways to re-install. I am assuming you have taken all the stuff that is yours off of the machine, and put it on some other machine or media? The first way is you can put the Install DVD in and double click the disc, and then double click some App called install or something, there is basically a package or app, I can't remember. The second way is to put the disc in and restart the computer and after you select restart and the machine begins...
LH-ABC You can independently select files 1 reason it blow others away, transmission kinda does that, but transmission keeps getting updated... UGH I have migrated from bittorrent->bits on wheels->transmission->LH-ABC trust me... hehehaha Laters...
If you have a macbook and you goto this site do your fans almost immediately kick in? http://www.thedigitallifestyle.tv/Home.html I just wonder if my 3 GB of (unofficial) ram is why my MacBook gets hot or just because most macbooks (non-pro) get hot and need the fan to come on. THanks