or Connect

Posts by rezwits

DId you enable right clicks in the System Preferences?
You want to know what is BS? NetFlix online video only works with intel macs... That is weak It's just a video player... Laters...
Yeah but I was mainly pointing that I hope he doesn't drop that. Which they probably won't... but these guys on here keep saying mini-displayport which doesn't include audio... Oh well Laters
Released at the latest April 2009. Mac Mini 2.133 GHz Quad Core 1066 MHz Frontside 4-8 GB RAM (1066) HDMI Output Keep Firewire (but if they must they must) Keep Optical Jacks/if not incorporated into HDMI 320 HD 7200 Blu-Ray? Nah just the other parts That's the funky right there... oh almost forgot $999 Laters...
http://www.macworld.com/article/5111...mediamini.html 1st paragraph Laters...
Somethings everyday, are annoying in one program than in the other and vise versa, mostly formating issues. So I have just come to use both regularly. Doesn't bother me... Laters..
Do you get 5.1 with that if you have all of the applicable codecs/wares/etcs? Or is that just 2 Channels to Optical? THanks... WOuld Really like to know. Cause I would get a Mac Mini over an AppleTV if this is the case. Purchase time after MacWorld (Phil) :P Laters...
THat's hella undocumented, thanx Laters...
You say in our "old spot", but in your "old spot" were you using the Airport Extreme? Laters...
Have you been messing with Utilities -> Directory Utility? If so that could be a problem... other than THAT, I can't recall anything like that. Laters...