or Connect

Posts by rezwits

I would love to see 5.1 optical, or HDMI out... :P giggle Laters...
Apple is not going to adopt blu-ray until drive prices drop, you can say they are low now if you want but for a laptop they aren't. In addition to not being cheap for laptops Apple will almost completely require a burner option in BTO specs. So unless a burner is around $200 for a laptop (but more like $100) I doubt you will see blu-ray just yet. One note though is, prices on drives of any kind, hard drive etc, in general, are dropping very fast now days. My take on...
That is exactly what I am thinking, with the subtraction of a redone Mac Pro case, doubt that, and as far SL, I think they will unveil the Website Pages for it... I know they already have some but I am thinking about may some full blown layouts.. Laters
You can't get a Mac Mini for $160 used on eBay, or even less after MacWorld if an AppleTV update comes out. And you don't get true HDMI with Audio, and not to mention Optical Audio if needed. (Don't know if the Mac Min has ir for a remote but...)To me those factors are serious, oh and comes with 802.11n?I have thought of a Mac Mini, but no 5.1 audio, and to get at least a 2 gHz with accessories needed, it's around $500 minimum. To me it's like AppleTV in this room,...
You could have some codec problems, like maybe you have added some, but honestly and quickly, it sounds like you are having a quicktime,os x, certain type of machine, related issue... Basically if someone tried to do what you are doing they couldn't repeat the error. I have had a few systems in the past right after a fresh install and a full software update have broken quicktime setups... If you have another machine try the same file on that and do the same...
Batchmod is my favorite, because that is usually in my dock, and it's force empty trash has worked for me... Laters...
Numbers does the same thing... :P
That's just what I was going to say :P no ha here's how it goes...
Definitely wait till around January 25th, after all the guys that re-up every year clean out there systems, and look for eBay...
There are other apps to invoke a terminal style prompt... I have had one before I can't remember the name, but if you search versiontracker you might find some. After that you could maybe repair your terminal... Laters...