or Connect

Posts by rezwits

This link might help...http://www.afp548.com/article.php?st...40827122302975 Laters...
http://www.macgurus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17417 I can't remember if this is where I read about this...
I don't know where I read about this, but I am getting ready to redo one of my systems. Currently it has 2 identical 250GB Hitachies, which use Super Duper every Sunday to backup. I tried doing a RAID 0 back in like 2004 on a system that had 4x60GB. I found out through trial and error and then later reading that you can't boot from a RAID in a Power Mac G4. But like I said earlier I don't know where I read this, but someone stated I could boot from a RAID 1 (mirror) in...
802.11n for 5 GHz operation with Airports
I just can't believe no one seems to think 802.11n for the iPhone is just as important 3G, I almost don't even want to buy the new one when it comes out unless it has 802.11n
For me, I am a ratio fan. I like the system ratios to be clean. Basically this: The front side bus is 800 MHz, and the machine is 2400 MHZ basically 3:1 ratio. But what kinda bums me out is that the ram is 667 MHz, on the machines that are currently out if it were 800 MHz ram you could get a 1:1 ratio. Or you can compare ... I like clean ratio machines, as many clean ratios as I can get: bus to ram, cpu to ram, cpu to bus, cache to cpu, cache to ram, pci to...
No it doesn't :P Getting those chapters extracted is a you know what. Handbrake is the only thing I know that gets chapters extracted "very, very easily."
VisualHub VisualHub VisualHub
I can't believe there aren't any other reports about the new 8800 in 1st gen Mac Pros!!! Anyone else have any results after getting one? Like how they are? Because 55 fps with a 7300 in UT2004, and then 220 fps in UT2004 is a big jump. :P Laters... ps I know barefeats.com has some results
I ended up changing both systems to Mac OS X Client 10.5.2 (Build 9C7010) and now it works. They are both using the Xcode 3.1 Beta 3... iPhone sdk. Laters... Hope this helps someone in the future.