or Connect

Posts by rezwits

To me tho, I find that my life has changed so much just because one dumb ass, decided to work with Bill Gates, and selected all his software, instead of working with someone else, 1983, which created a chain effect of others doing the same, till some guy said, what about this Steve Jobs guy  That dumb ass' decision has impacted my life and the lives of others so much in the last 30 years it's sick!  The fact that people will get a grip and understand that Desktop...
The Safari Power Saver Feature is AMAZING.
Good point about the RAID array, although, this would probably be "side" offered by Promise.
I hate to say this, but its about time.  It's been going on for about 3-4 year tho, but hopefully the trend continues.  I feel sorry for all of the casualties from Cyber War I, (Mac vs Windows).  I mean in this day and age we still have probably 50% (half) of the people that use PC's use Windows AND don't know what the hell's going on and are going to always be 5 to 10 years behind in speed and operations.  They won't know how to use a computer to it's fullest, they will...
Wow, security for WiFi access points. I don't think this is anonymous, which is a good thing. This way if people try and hack or whatever from a hotspot, they can be identified, obviously there will be way around this, I know "exception trolls", but still this should be cool.
One day we will use 128 core or 256 core chip blocks, that have 4-8 thunderbolt3 ports, as small as an iPhone and that will be PRO.  This Mac is a... pretty PRO and for REAL even...  It's ultra future forward thinking and abandons tons of OLD technology, embracing as much of the LATEST and greatest Tech possible.     Steve Jobs would be proud, because of how much DITCHING of the old tech it is doing.  And at the heart this is Apple and how Apple has always been.  If...
You know one thing I just thought of, is now days with everything shrinking, like mother boards, SSDs shrinking, processors, etc, if they would have used the old mac pro case, they would have done crazy things.  Things like 16 SSDs, 4 processors, and what not.  I mean if they would use the exact same case but taken everything out.  Child please, how many mac minis could you stack inside of a carved out Mac Pro case? hey thats not a bad idea :)  Probably like 24?  That...
I don't know I have been trying to get info on Xeons, I got it twisted with the chips that allows 4 Processors on board I think I don't know, been up all night, misread maybe.  So it's DUAL PROC?  wow I didn't see that, I could have swore I read about 12-core haswell or something, whatever maybe not, I don't know, but I didn't see how you could put two in the Cylinder? on the Apple site breakdown... we will see I suppose...  I could have swore in the conference he said...
Yeah but the way this is going you're probably going to be starting at a 256 GB RAM DISK PCIe 3.0, which you will upgrade later, to 512 or even 1024 GB, easily pop out chip put in another.  If it's supports 64 GB of RAM, you are looking at 16GB chip for starters and popping in another 16GB chip and another and another.  I hear the processor is upgradeable too.  The GPUs no. :(  That's pretty cool upgrading...  but you want what?  umm... Fibre Card?  TBolt2... umm? what...
  I think GPU upgrade days are over right?  I mean do you know how hard it's going to be to couple THUNDERBOLT with GPUs from here on out?  That was probably one the major problems.  I wouldn't doubt, if this thing could drive 6 1080p displays, with thunderbolt and hdmi, this is serious junction in computing.  I just can't figure out which one is the Ferrari and which one is the CAT Truck.  The GPUs are the Ferrari and the Truck is the CPU? or the other way around.  Cause...