or Connect

Posts by rezwits

I don't know $9.99 doesn't seem that bad. But it's terrible, will have to think about this after the new Mac Version comes out, which of course Microsoft didn't release simultaneously! doh...
You know I don't want to sound like a 100% Fan Boy Fool.   But the more you think about if you had to pick a complete eco-system, for let's say an entire "Spaceship" type platform, one with reliability, durability, ease of use, technologies, etc, these conversations are quite trivial.  Honestly.   This was another wrap up article of the smart phone segment, and pretty on point.   But after you read this you just say to yourself, in the past 30 years there was a...
Great Review!
I think the only thing that sucks is we all have to wait for these Patent, Trademark, Copyright Trollish activities to blow over in the next 20-30 years, so we have to drudge thru this for the future of societies' children, when the population gets to be 15-20 billion people, but yet 1 person will try to own the word Candy in whichever context, or the word Time, etc... I'll be dead by the time I will be able to use the word "Circle" or "Square" legally, I am sure someone...
What about anodization?   Does anyone think the nMP <- (hah couldn't resist) could be buffed down?  Then anodized?   Just wondering... 
Yeah same here $3500 for Quadra 840av! But you know I think some people are not seeing what Apple really did for some people out there: They made another really cool product for us to buy that is also useful and can make money in return. The classic rule:“You can please some of the people some of the time all of the people some of the time some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”- Lincoln Applies...
You know what tho? They do bash Apple like always, but the media bashes EVERYBODY nowadays. I don't think we notice as much tho They (critics) sit there on their high horse and go this sucks that sucks, they are shit, they only sold 35 million when someone said it should have been 45 million, blah blah, the media can only do one thing and that is primarily preach doom and gloom....
Yeah they say they can "build-it" but they cut corners with less powerful specs, like the CHIP, and then a feature like THUNDERBOLT 2.0. This machine which people just don't seem to understand is a "Technological Marvell", putting Xeon, USB 3, and Thunderbolt together, with the Video Cards coursing thru the Thunderbolt. This was hard to do, and NOT YET AVAILABLE in a PC Box. Good Article! (especially to point that out) Laters...
You don't see that? I mean honestly it's not for 100% of the people who wanted a mac pro out out there but is anything truly 100% satisfying for everybody? but that aside   For the people that were complaining, over and over that they can't put 4 drives in the new mac pro, and because some wanted a mac pro mini or smaller tower mac pro, and on and on...I mean if you get 2 video cards in the new mac pro and a faster pci SSD and all you have to do is connect a small little...
Hey there's the new mac pro all you guys wanted, the only problem is you have to connect a thunderbolt cable and a little cylinder shaped soda can fan to it. :P