or Connect

Posts by rezwits

Definition of Law?   An invisible force created by SOME men, enforced by OTHER men, to allow SOME men to get what (anything) they want.   Pathetic   Cause see this is the problem.  If something is yours protect it yourself... CREATE a Technology if you must, to protect it, copy protection etc.   Don't ask others to enforce your will.  So yeah weak...   oh and take your 25,000 post and go ahead...
Wow, what an article. But, this is atrocious. Do you know what atrocious mean? Yeah, why? Because People should be free to WORK on pretty much any product they need to, to make money, to feed, cloth, and shelter themselves. Someone should not be able to make a "Doll house by Apple" and then say you can't make a "Doll house by Microsoft", anyone should be able to create, make, or build, and then sell and buy FOOD. Trademark, Patent, Copyright... everyday of my life,...
Everyday iPhones take RAW photos Everyday Nokias take image enhanced filtered photos :P That's what's it seems like to me. I could be wrong tho...
Well the only thing, I can see not mentioned, is that Open and Free Linux, is now used for tons of servers and server farms. In which Linux basically crushed Apples chances at selling enterprise hardware like Xserves. And the fact that Apple didn't allow it's OS to be installed on non-proprietary servers, didn't help. That huge segment of the Computer Industry is now gone, I don't see how Apple could ever get back in...
So true,   And for some reason, Microsoft still to this day believes they can just sit back and "MAINLY" only offer Windows OS, Office whatever, and backend Server OSes, over and over, and just keep raking cash in over and over, for recycled never redone code.   Sad part is, there will seem always be people who shell out that $100 a year for Windows, and now $100 a year for Office.  Damn, sickening.   Think about this they have 20,000,000+ people giving them...
  I always went with 4GB per core on desktop, or 2GB per core on a laptop.  Where did you get this guidance from, just interesting, not doubting or anything.
To me tho, I find that my life has changed so much just because one dumb ass, decided to work with Bill Gates, and selected all his software, instead of working with someone else, 1983, which created a chain effect of others doing the same, till some guy said, what about this Steve Jobs guy  That dumb ass' decision has impacted my life and the lives of others so much in the last 30 years it's sick!  The fact that people will get a grip and understand that Desktop...
The Safari Power Saver Feature is AMAZING.
Good point about the RAID array, although, this would probably be "side" offered by Promise.
I hate to say this, but its about time.  It's been going on for about 3-4 year tho, but hopefully the trend continues.  I feel sorry for all of the casualties from Cyber War I, (Mac vs Windows).  I mean in this day and age we still have probably 50% (half) of the people that use PC's use Windows AND don't know what the hell's going on and are going to always be 5 to 10 years behind in speed and operations.  They won't know how to use a computer to it's fullest, they will...