or Connect

Posts by rezwits

Hah good point.  That's a great reason for Apple to make it Cylindrical, if you copy that, you're a joke, but Apple won't be which is cool...   true on the second point too Dang
I am scared tho... don't be scared - ICP   It's just that... this thing man Damn, I hate to say things like this but were talking $10,000 or minimum $5,000, THE LOWEST CONFIG, $4999.99   Seriously,  Look at those parts   The 1 TB SSD PCIE 3.0? $#!+  Thats, like $1,500   Two Video Cards, what's that without looking?  $2,000? or $1,000   Ram there's another $1,000   PROCS  minimum $1,500 a piece x2 = $3,000   That's $7Gs right there, and we're...
The Thunderbolt could be 6 Firewire ports with adapters.   I am just laughing at how people thought Apple would kill the Mac Pro line...   Like Apple programmers and the people that work at Apple don't want the fastest thing money can buy!  So they made it, and are going to sell it to us, to those that can afford it.   I think apple is making a serious move with OpenCL and AMD/ATI.  Apple is serious about utilizing resources and power in their systems at all...
Apple's new System 7 was mainly made to support new color capabilities rather than radically rethink the Mac's graphical computing environment. I had to laugh a little at that. When Apple added Color Quickdraw, that was one of the most exciting times ever... it was radical!
I honestly think of people who use Desktop Computers as construction companies. The devices themselves are the CAT Trucks, Back Hoes, the Excavators. So yeah, think about all this, all the kids under 18 got iPods, iPhones, and iPads. Hey that's their generation and what they may need. But that's the freaking 100 million devices. In the work world and such you need your TOOLS... So, yeah I think they (Desktops/Towers) will be around. And a funny thing is for some...
That's what's so great about Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights…   I just don't understand why we have to wait till we all live on 3 to 5 planets, and there are around 50 trillion people in existence, in the system, but there is that one guy who owns the patent, trademark, and copyright for something like Square, Window, or even Pod, his family is SET for Universal existence.   They'll just keep raking in enough money from the word POD, to one day own a...
That's sick ($60 for all want!!!) - nuff said
I am confused still to this. I had an old iPhone 3G, friend took it after my 2 year contract, put a new sim in, and the phone worked. Had an iPhone 4 then after 2 years, took out the sim and sold it on eBay, and they used the phone without any "Unlocking" for either...
  Excactly,   If they drop the high end Mac Pro, there goes hackintoshes having a comfortable, Mac Pro starting point, for Xeon or Dual CPU machines, in the eventual end...
To me it's simple. A few executives decided to cash out some chips, and ended up getting paid. Then after that others followed along, and got paid. Now the price is around 500, and others can now play the field, and speculate if they want to make money or not. Al Gore decided, and dropped in and bought shares/options, maybe others will invest maybe not. It's how the stock market works, and how GOOD Companies, MAKE money for investors. But for some reason the haters...