or Connect

Posts by rezwits

Best thing to do especially in your web browser, is, if you still install Adobe Acrobat, to disable the plug-in in /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/. I just usually compress mine, and trash the original, that way I can use Apple's default PDF Viewer which doesn't crash. Laters...
What a week. I went over these two Virtual Machines this whole week. I finally decided which one I like the best. I want to make this brief because I feel there are only a few features here and there with each that are overwhelmingly important. 1st feature: Use boot camp or actual hard drive. This basically allows you to use your hard drive that has a native windows or even linux (with Paragon Linux EXT2/3). 2nd feature: Native toolbox for virtual os. ...
In order to have the final version you would have to install from a Gold Master or from the Release version, because as far as I know they have never let a developer preview cross over into "just software update" to release version. So yeah you would have to re-install...
Here's one for thought: Let's say you had a fresh deck of cards, sealed, and you just opened them. If you were to mad shuffle those cards you could end up with any one of the 52! (thats 52 factorial) ways the deck order could be. But what's funny is I doubt no one has ever shuffled a deck and ended up with the deck being in the exact same order as it was when you first opened the pack... So basically it's seems impossible to shuffle a deck and have the deck be in...
WHat smax said Laters...
Use EasyBCD, that is the best manager I know of... I have tried 2 windows partitions but got tired of re-installing when the install before kept getting hosed, but after some help with EasyBCD I am sure I could pull it off if I wanted to now. Laters...
I haven't seen anything that can give you links at the end of the video for quicktime. I used to try messing with sprites back in 2000, not a chance. You can have a track though for clicking somewhere in the middle of the window that if you click it links to something else, but I can't remember what it was or how I did it, but of the top of my head I know that links can be embedded, but not with a live broadcast, but you could with html make the video a link also. I...
I like the Seagate 7200.12 1tb for $90 at newegg. The older one that is still out is the 7200.11 which is nice, cause I think the 7200.12 is green initiative. That is up to you. I know personally, July 3rd, I am ordering 2 7200.11 for a Drobo and then 3 more the month after that, why? Because I already have 5 of them and when I bought them the web site listed the warranty as 3 years. But when I registered them with seagate, I got 5 years till 2013. One of them...
Basically, this is the EFI 4 partition limit which is actually 3 for boot drives, 1 of the partitions is that little piece of crap partion (200 MB). I run a triple boot system, that is: EFI Mac OS X (10.4) Windows XP (no linux swap partition) Fedora (Linux) 4 partitions I am going to be changing this on my MacBook, coming up, to: EF Mac OS X (10.4) Mac OS X (10.6) Windows XP 4 partitions ----- On my Mac Pro I boot off an ATA/100 drive for...
All you would need to do is find a mini-display port to hdmi, and do a sound check..., but I know the answer is no. 99.97% Laters...