or Connect

Posts by rezwits

To me it's simple. A few executives decided to cash out some chips, and ended up getting paid. Then after that others followed along, and got paid. Now the price is around 500, and others can now play the field, and speculate if they want to make money or not. Al Gore decided, and dropped in and bought shares/options, maybe others will invest maybe not. It's how the stock market works, and how GOOD Companies, MAKE money for investors. But for some reason the haters...
I hate to reply to my own message but after typing this out I just realized something that PC guys have been doing for years.   Most PC guys instead of dropping, the   $1000 for the Case and Dual Socket Motherboard $1000 for the 1st Processor $1000 for the 2nd Processor $500 for the RAM, HD and misc $300 for the Video Card ---------- $3800   They wait a year, and buy   $350 processor with the fastest GHz $100 for the Motherboard $50 for...
It's rather funny, the two options people do have in purchasing a Mac Pro.   There are two options:   You can invest the $3,500+ and by a really nice model.  Then after 3 years, loose approximately $1,500 on eBay and get $2,000 back, that's after eBay and PayPal taxes and fees.  After this you can buy a new Mac Pro (or whatever top notch computer specs you want) for $3,500 again, in effect only costing you $1,500 to buy that new Mac Pro-ish Machine.  With this...
I would say, in the past 5 years even when Steve was around, Apple HAS changed, from your classic Apple.  Now that there is Tim Cook now too, Anything is possible, seriously...   EOL
Yeah,   Most people in the ProSumer area, are not even concerned with a Chip Transition, that would kill their (mine) dream.  Because that would mean Virtualization for 3 years again and then Native.  Most of us want native now, not another transition.  Most people hammering for a new Mac Pro don't want that and Apple knows that...
  OpenDoc would be revolutionary if they designed it from the ground up and made a complete OS around modular code like that, for the 2010s+  I tried getting mine to work over and over in the 90s with System 7 Pro. :P   Laters...
I don't know.  You can say "Benchmark whatever"  but a Benchmark of ~30,000-40,000, like some Hackintosh are reporting, is pretty impressive compared to ~10,000,  I mean you are talking Code/Video rips that take 10 minutes or 60 minutes take, 2.5 minutes to 15 minutes respectively.  It's like the old school DVD burning days; A DVD used to take an hour to burn, now you can burn in 5 minutes?!  4x the RAW speed is a TRUE 4x's and that counts.   If it takes a BIG case...
  I hate to disagree because of friction.  But I have 2 Mac Pro 1,1 and I don't want to wait for the Mac Pro (2013) but I have to.  I see my machines as they are setup and they are so keen.  They each have 4 TBs of storage.  One is an LDAP 2TB RAID 10 server for the family, along with other accounts for managing iTunes etc.  The other is my development design studio, setup in a 1 TB RAID 1, and 1 TB for Windows 7 for gaming, and 1 TB for Scratch for Video / Photo /...
I was thinking about something while reading this post: I wonder how Apple will do Multiple Thunderbolt ports on the New Mac Pro for 2013. I mean check these specs out and then I'll finish. USB 3.0 SATA III, 6.0 Gbs 128 GB RAM Max 1600 MHz RAM 2 processors 8 cores each 3.2 GHz (probably around 2.9-3.2) GHz, Turboboost to 4.0-4.3 GHz 16 cores, 32 virtual cores PCIExpress 3.0 10/100/1000 Ethernet Now here is the trick part how would Apple do the Video...
I must be losing it.   Is next generation IP, next generation iPhone?  I haven't really heard that acronym.  Can't find any reference other that next Generation network, but it's not an internet protocol chip.  Internal Processor?  Integrated Process?  Some sites say, next generation ip services are iCloud services?  I am lost...   Please explain what that means, would like to know.   Thanks   I guess integrated processor... duh??