or Connect

Posts by rezwits

I gotta run, but, toast can help, makes menus and etc for a DVD with converting audio for DVD playback. Laters...
I would love it, but I don't think it will ever happen. In my mind they should completely stop making games for PCs (windows) and just make games for Mac only now days...
That's cool but when I do that on my macmini '09, the encoded setup doesn't stay on encoded when I quit and relaunch midi setup. Thing is I use Perian and I get dolby 5.1 though on my receiver... Don't know why it won't stay on the encoded when I quit and relaunch, but at least it works Laters...
Eventually storage will be setup in very large farms for each individual studio. I am talking like 60-70 years from now. Compression will be great and no artifacts. The other thing that pisses me off is the DRMs and Copyright will be a thing of the past, (oh and I'll be dead) and anything you want will be a like Boxee (hulu). Discs will be for private matters. Thing that sucks is we have to suffer with this copyright and protections and crap right now because of nit...
batchmod has force empty trash if that doesn't cut it... Laters...
I am going to hmm... Never. why? the dock and the extra :1 from 16:9 to 16:10 is most likely for the dock. You can get 720p full pixel output on a 1280x800 macbook with a little black at the top and bottom... Laters
Thanks
Does anyone know if these can playback H.264 with AC3 (JVT/AVC)? Just really wondering if it can play these back. Thanks... Wondering if someone has one and has tested this...
I have seen guys upgrade them to 2.66 Quad x 2, and sell them on eBay, like 3 or 4 times. When I was looking that is. So I think you just get clovertown 2.66, but I have no idea the technical skill that you may need, I have done building PCs and upgraded zifs but not Apple Intels. Laters...
I like the Apple RAID Card due to driver support. Especially when Snow Leopard is right around the corner... I have read stuff about the CalDigit, and you might have to wait maybe or maybe not. But with the Apple you are probably 99.5% sure of having your RAID work 64-bit and clean, day 1. Laters...