or Connect

Posts by wbrasington

I like seeing some numbers, but I could've written this story without leaving my office. First, the NEW Nano is nice. The old one was a shuffle with a screen. The new one does a lot, and is small, and makes you wonder why ever buy a shuffle. So the old was was hurt by the Shuffle and the new one will not be. So it's sales will be up. That being said.... Second, the Touch is a BIG hit if it sells half the number of Nano's being sold. I don't need anyone...
I wish Appleinsider did not waste everybodies time like this. If Apple is being sued, along with MicroSoft, HP, IBM, Dell, Verizon, T-Mobile, Google, and just about anyone else in the industry...... I don't think it's an "Inside Apple" thing much less anything we need to REMOTELY look at. At least don't lead off with a title that implies Apple is being sued with a few other companies being named. A title like "The entire computer industry is being sued" would be...
Gotta love a guy that can't get by for 2 years on over 20 million dollars so he has to cash in another block. Wonder if this block will last him more than 2 years. Let's see, the Lamborgini is getting old, need to upgrade the garage to put it in so THAT's gonna need another house..... pretty soon you're gonna need dozens of millions if you want to get beyond that '05 lifestyle and get into the iPod era. Hmmmmm, bet he's got unlimited minutes on his iPhone. Just and...
Gee nagromme, I would'a thought you would at least take the time to read the article before you go overboard on the negative. Why don't you just assume all computers break and don't buy anything? The two per person limit, is just that. It's the same as they had for 5 phones... now it's two. That means you can walk in and buy two. Next week you can walk in and buy 2 more. The day after that, you can walk in and buy 2 more. Ah, were you on here complaining about...
What I think is really great, is the part where she says Apple did not need to lower the price on the iPhone because the share price of their stock was going up. It's beyond a joke, it's outright stupid. I'm sure Apple sets the prices on all their products based on recent share price action. Just like all the other companies out there making products. I wonder how a company that is private and doesn't have a share price trading in the public.... I wonder how they...
I can't believe all the jerks guessing Apple will add GPS and go to 3G in the U.S. despite AT$T and all the money they make..... or that they would spring a 3G new phone on everyone IN NOVEMBER THIS YEAR? Has everyone just taken leave of their senses? Apple has had this planned since December of last year. They plan a year ahead. The iPhone launch and setting it up for the Christmas season, because THAT'S where they make all their money. New iMacs ready to roll...
WHAT????? Are you being silly or do you just want to sound silly? They did 1 million in 74 days, when they planned on 90 days with people saying they couldn't do it..... and you say that isn't enough? What was enough? 70 days? 60 days? 35 days? Most bashers said they wouldn't make the million in 90 days at that price. They want to lower the price, so they wait until they prove a million was in the bag, then they lower the price so that people can not ding them on the...
I think you can do more than buy bad songs, you probably can buy some good ones unless you think the entire iTunes site does not have ANY good songs on it. The heck with Seattle...... I'm looking forward to this being available at the Starbucks in Redmund!
Just stop it with the analogy thing, you don't need to explain this. It's like buying a phone and being told you can only use it with one network, and that serious roaming charges apply when/if you travel overseas. People can't understand that?