or Connect

Posts by wbrasington

Is that why people call it the Google phone? Only people from Google, willing to pay the same amount as other phones but have 3G service from T-Mobile available.....will buy it? PS:The tongue in cheek part had nothing to do with the feature limitations. I do know some people will buy it. But it is 1 gig out of the box, doesn't work with exchange, and doesn't support flash. All of those things were complete non-starters for a lot of postings about the iPhone. The real...
[tongue in cheek] It doesn't work with Exchange and it doesn't support flash. It only has 1 gig of memory and you need to buy another battery. Forget it, nobody will buy it. [/tongue in cheek]
Boy, THAT'S a great approach for winning over tech people out there. That is something they can REALLY RELATE to....
Not how..... why?
I'm not doubting you may find a great deal. Especially if you live in a great T-Mobile support area. I was merely pointing out that I don't expect the total number of users, with the average data access per hour at T-Mobile on their 3G network to come close to what AT&T had happen on their network. T-Mobile may be better at handling this stuff, but it will also be more like Finland adopting 3G. I think there will be more iPhones floating around than the total number of all...
Now ya see.... here's another post acting like Goodle makes a phone. There are going to be ten or fifteen different models from lots of different handset makers, all running Android. All on a wide range of carriers. You are NOT going to be able to say.... "I WANT VERIZON, WHEN THE G-PHONE (KFC) COMES TO VERIZON I'M BUYING IT. You will NOT be able to say that, because there will be as much difference between ONE handset maker that runs Android on T-Mobile Vs. another...
Bingo. Well said.
C'mon guys. Android isn't a phone. Google doesn't MAKE a phone. Google is pitting Android against the other main mobil OS's out there. They would like to see it on any maker that will take it. They want everyone that uses it to succeeed. They will have limitations, just like Windows, because they are trying to support everything. (with accelerometer, without, with GPS, without, with both, without either.... and on and on) Google can't control the handset maker. Can't...
Android is NOT in competition with everyone who makes a smartphone. Android is NOT EVEN A PHONE!. (it's an framework, OS, Platform) (*shakes head in disgust*) Google would like EVERYONE THAT MAKES a smartphone to USE android. It's NOT in competition with SMARTPHONES! It's in competition with the companies that MAKE the OS for smartphones. Jeese........
Are you super fricking KIDDIN! You think Google is after AT&T? You think Google signed with T-Mobile to do ANYTHING to do with ANY other carrier? Get a clue, buy a vowel, read the news. Google WANTED AT&T to be on board. Google wanted EVERY carrier to be on board. Google isn't trying to help any ONE carrier against another. They arn't trying to help any ONE handset maker against another. That's been the entire point. They would like EVERY handset maker to have android...