or Connect

Posts by tutumiles1

oops, forgot one! 1. spam filter.......
Here are a couple adds to the iPhone 1. The ability to have an alarm from to do's (tasks) and not just email messages! Also, make them loud. 2. To do's from Ical with alarms is also a great idea. 3. Notes tied to notes on my mac-book
I like the cases from Piel... They are quality cases.... Also check out the "everything iphone site and it will open up many other choices Welcome aboard
I am thankful for the upgrade but it is not motivating me to go buy the 3GS.. This is not a knock on the phone, just not enough of a reason to put more cash into the iPhone...
I understand that it was Apple which did not allow task applications to have alarms on their apps. Does anyone think this will now be possible with 3G S... I think Task alarms are superior to email or text notifications...
I have been wondering out loud why Apple does not go after Kindle Business with a larger than phone device? Would it be nice to have an Apple device the size of the Kindle with better features. Obviously, Apple has the technological know-how and could hopefully develop a better screen and methods of navigating the device. It would give Apple another device to introduce... I use the Kindle feature on the iphone but there is so much more that would be possible. Additionally,...
I would be happy with a to do list that actually alerts me with a ringtone instead of a message which gets overlooked. This was available for years with Microsoft CE and is a great feature. You could literally set a task and the time and it would alert you. A feature really missing with Apple and the Apps available. While I have several of the To do apps, I am not overly happy with either of them. I want to be able to set a time for a task and be alerted with Ringtone...
I too am looking for a task product with audible alerts. Count me in! I cannot understand why this is so difficult to have since mobile pc products have had it for years.... Come on developers!!
I happen to use both Ical and entourage calendar. Before I added Mobile me, this two programs synch'ed. Now that I added Mobile Me, they know longer work together and I also question if my address books synch. Unfortunately I have too many contacts to easily check address. Please help me understand why the tow calendar's no longer synch or what I can do about it. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance
I love Apple but I think this competition is good for them. Frankly, Apple was getting more than a bit cocky and starting feeling dangerously close to a standard multi-national. I continue to pull for Apple in all ways and want the best for them but I acknowledge that others have lots to contribute as well. As an example, the calendar and task functions from Microsoft I believe is better than iCal. Additionally their business suite can improve a lot. I do think that if...