or Connect

Posts by tutumiles1

I have also experienced a slowness with the addition of Leopard. I am still trying to figure out why.
I like the others have not used automator but I am now thinking about it to delete all my spam emails. If it could go through the entire process of a full deletion, the automator would be worth its wait in gold for me. I get about 125 spam emails a day.
I am not sure if we will see a release before Jan 1.... I also read where notes will not be sync'ed. I am not getting my hopes up yet.
I have been vocal about my frustration with what I called paternalistic approaches taken by Apple. I am not so smug that I cannot admit that it is a nice touch for him to discuss SDK on the Apple Website. I think it is well said, to the point, and done. I feel a lot better about my recent conversions to all Apple products for my business and personal. Simply said, nice touch....
Tenobell, I sure hope you are correct. This is a pivotal time for Apple. It kinda reminds you of the launching of Apple and MicroSoft. One was open and the other closed. Jobs gets the chance at it once again. While I am sure Apple has their reasons, I simply seek the ability to do with my purchase as I please and I will surely give third parties a shot... They deserve it and it is the entrepreneurial spirit that we all admire.
I hope all the comments about the iPhone and its ability to stay in the fight are correct. I will mention however that regardless of what is possible out of the Apple "Think Tank", they will not be able to have a closed system that beats all companies and ALL third party applications. I regularly get updates from Handago because I purchased software for several of the SmartPhone PC phone devices I have had in the past. Some of those third party applications are...
Looks like Apple may have pointed the direction only to see it co-opted by someone else. Maybe now, Apple will be a tad more responsive on new applications for the iPhone. What I will like about the Nokia is they will probable unlease all sorts of 3rd party applications. It is refreshing to know that not all manufacturers want to control those who buy their products. I think Apple needs competition badly....
Web Apps are not making it happen. Lame, lame.... Apple we deserve better....
good insights guys.... Lets hope we all look back in a year and have insanely happy.
I am not particular about the layout of the icons, I would just like the options of choosing what I want to have as a widget. More than that, I would love to have a search feature....