or Connect

Posts by tutumiles1

is it just me or is the "heat" from all that the iPhone could be or do diminishing? Even as I view the threads the enthusiam seems to be flat. It is possible to have a device. and or a purchase and be excited about it for quite a while. I wonder if some hard fought realities are settling in! I think Apple may have used up a lot of "goodwill" on the iPhone. Lets face it, the company makes some great products but lately the managing of it all seems unsure as respects the...
AuqaMAc, If others are like me, I am interested but I feel like there are so many other things I want out of the iphone before I am interested in helping Apple and Starbucks make more money on music . If Apple indeed comes out with an update that is impressive as opposed to the one we had which was all about control, I will could be more of a on-lline buyer. I have purchased iTunes music over the net before on music I cannot find in stores or is out of print. I have...
I agree the iPhone while a wonderful device is not a smartphone. While I have voiced plenty of disappointment over the phone, I would not take the effort to sue! I would simply vote with how my future dollars are spent and I would not recommend the phone to those needing it seriously for business as I do. I assumed (wrongly) that Apple was serious about going after the business market. The business people who purchased the phone purchased it in many cases because we...
I appreciate all the feedback and it makes for interesting banter. One of the most amazing things I find from some of the responses if that lack of "true ownership" thinking concerning the phone. When I buy a product, I feel like I have the right to make a consumer opinion of its ability to deliver me the experience I expected. While the iPhone meets 80% of my needs, I would really like to see it improve. I am willing to pay for the improvements so i am not just bitching....
As a multi media device, the iPhone is without peer! As a phone it is average for even low wend phones. As a PDA it gets a C-. As a email device, it gets a B. With reasoned discussions from the user community, I hope Apple will fine tune into a better total device. It is a lofty goal and I understand the challenges but it should be attempted none of the less. As I have said before, I am pulling for them. I also think they need to be a lot less paternal concerning 3rd...
1. Sorry for the typo on point (3) the e should be we 2. On point 8 it should be "decide to not be pillaged" on second 1. should be "while" instead of hile Sorry for the lame typing ability
Am I the only one not that impressed with the much anticpated update? I do not mean to be an ingrate but here is my view. 1. The double tap on the home button is excellent. 2. The iTune feature is simply another revenue opportunity 3. Thrasing all 3 party apps was horrible. We own this mobil computer and should be able to do with it whatever e desire. 4. TV out, nice feature but not even in the top 10 of most pressing needs (or wants) 5. Security features - always...
yes, I have had the same thing happen and I believe it to be caused by the older emails continuing to be on my server... Only when I delete the emails or move them to another account am I able to not have your experiences happen
If Apple added some critical features (Search, voice dialing, 3G, Louder Tones, added ringtone for text messages, and some others, I would gladly sell my current 8Gig for the 16 as I have used up the capacity for the 8.... Count me in if the Upgrades are impressive and the 16 hits!
I think Zo has made some good points. Yes, there are some wonderful features to the iPhone but there is surely a need for upgraded capabilities. While I do not think the iPhone has to have everything other phones have, voice dialing, a real tone for text message alerts, copy features, etc, and others already stated in other posts are in keeping with being world class. As to the market that Apple is aiming for, a $600 phone is seeking those that have the money for...