or Connect

Posts by tutumiles1

There is no legal remedy for a price drop which is well within their right to do. Our only remedy and solution is to continue to get the word out and to take our early adopter manifestations to another brand. Obviously I will continue to use their phone but they just blew off a lot of early adopters of their products and crushed belief for a mere $200. They were within their rights but were predatory!
the day has come and then passed. The $200 drop does still bug me but it does not change my life in anyway other than the lost faith in a previously trusted brand. I do agree with the last post that Apple does not owe us anything but the reverse is true also. My iPOD's are just MP3 player's now, my MacBookPro just a computer, my iPhone just a damn phone that needs more function, my Mac Mini will be a door stop, and the Apple Brand just another company that will take...
it is amazing to see how a company can erode away a good base of customers by looking at their consumers as suckers to be taken. I received a $200 refresher course in not given a damn about your customers and i am reminded of the phase caveat emptor... Let the buyer beware is alive and well..... Apple be damned!!!!
Sorry for the typos in my previous message.... I did not proof read.... I am not an idiot (Smiles)
I am in agreement with people that on principle the gouging of your loyalists is not smart business policy. All marketing references to price drops aside, it took advantage of people willing to believe. What i am astounded by the most is not the terse feelings of those gouged but by the attacks of those with opposing opinions. I have drank the Apple Kool-Aid for some time now but this is a despicable act and we can let it stand at that. The $600 cost for a phone does not...
I agree with many as respects the price drop in 2 months. While I have all the Apple Products, I will NEVER again buy 1.0 Versions. I do believe Apple did a disservice to many. I am a marketing guy and I understand market corrections but I also understand when you piss off your consumers. Waiting customers cost you money and I will be a "waiter" on Apple products going forward. I was not in a urgent need to buy a phone and Apple got me this time! I accept the criticism...
I think sitting around waiting for Apple to give ringtones when there is a hack is a waste. Send the money to the wonderful developers who gave us ringtone options. It is an easy process. I think it is wrong for Apple to charge us for things we already own. Not very customer centric I would say. I would give anything however to have the notification of a text message be a ringtone so I can hear the damn thing. Notifications of text messages, and new emails is way to...
if AT&T does not get their act together we should be happy this kid exists! If indeed he broke the AT&T hold, it could be very interesting. Additionally, either you give the market what it desires or someone else will provide it. I love Apple and the iPhone but I most love devices and what they can do for me.
please count me in on additional app features....
the possibility of a Knock off product is all the more reason that Apple should hurry with improvements and get this great start locked up in the market. Dependence on ATT only could complicate matters. I want Apple to win and win big as I am proud to be a Apple fan. It does not mean however that I am not critical of a less than great effort. Speed to improvement is a corporate advantage.