or Connect

Posts by Proximityeffect

Mine are showing up.
Just because you can't find it doesn't mean it's not there...
He works for (and I quote) "space business."
For some reason you and others think this site has something to do with journalism. I like AI, but I would never consider it a balanced/unbiased source for news about Apple (look at the name for pete's sake). It's a blog with guest blogger articles and a forum. Get your news somewhere else.
Just think it it allowed you to print from the darn thing... That's the main thing I miss.
Here's a video of my 3GS doing the same thing when I hold it with my whole hand instead of the usual fingertips that most people use. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t3AmWkZcE8 All cell phones do this.
Same results with my 3GS after I read about this last night.
I'm pretty sure the people that work on the iPhone are not the same people that work on desktop computers, or software.
I still think everybody should wait until later this evening to ensure that my 8am PST download goes smoothly...
The bad part about the first day is slow servers. If you catch it at the wrong time, it could tie your phone up for hours if the servers are slow- once you start you have to see it through to the end. It is probably best to wait until the end of your day to start the process.