or Connect

Posts by Proximityeffect

Where is it?
A photo tribute with reactions around the world_ http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2...5-2011/100164/
I don't believe Apple has any exclusivity with iTunes movies- I see the same movies available at Amazon, etc... The only thing "hindering movie companies from distributing their catalogs" is their own ineptitude.
With previewers of the Windows 8 tablet saying it is almost up to par with the iPad 1, why would they hurry?
LOL Is that you, DaHarder?
Your name choice certainly testifies to that!
but, but it's just a toy!!!
Obviously you are not qualified to have an intelligent discussion on design matters. If squared corners and rounded corners look the same to you, design is over your head and you had best sit this one out.
LOLGood one.
Install went fine, except when I drag any file from the desktop to the HD, I have to enter a password to drop the file to the hard drive. Each time... Exact wording: "The item “On A Clear Day.mp3” can’t be moved because “KJ HD” can’t be modified." Then it gives me the option to authenticate or cancel. If I authenticate, I have to do it over again when I drag another file. Thanks,