or Connect

Posts by KindredMac

aw shucks
More like Snoozapalooza 2015... I haven't been this utterly bored by the lack of news coming out of Apple like ever... And that is going back almost 20 years.
What's funny is that I have gone to AT&T to see if switching to NEXT is actually cheaper for my family plan and they have repeatedly said to stay on the Grandfathered-In Unlimited plan due to the discount that I get from my employer. I would much rather buy my iPhone at the "subsidized" price than to pay a monthly fee to "rent" my iPhone... All this is is a grand leasing scheme like in the automobile world. You pay $XX per month for a phone that you do not own, until...
So in order to get an Apple Watch, you will pretty much have to order one before you go in for your appt... Meaning that if you order a 42mm, then go to your appt and realize you actually want the 38mm (or vice versa) you will have to cancel your previous order and reorder, hoping that there were anymore left to order from?
Anyone else not impressed with A) the fact Apple is trying to use a "celebrity" to try and make the human connection and B) that Apple picked, considered by myself and some as, a non-celebrity who means nothing?
Black Carbon Fiber is my choice!
I use Belkin's lightning dock at home and work and it is down right awesome. But I would like to see Apple come up with a conductive recharging system similar to Mobee's magic mouse recharger, BUT include a spot for the Apple Watch on the same dock. No one wants a dock for each and every device.
Whoa....  easy there...  FULL BLOWN DESKTOP?  It's a 1.# M chip.  There is nothing DESKTOP about that processor.This laptop will most likely melt down if you try to do anything remotely more challenging than email, web and spreadsheets.
I'll gladly wait until next year when the Gen 1 Gold will be able to be had on eBay for around $500.
I got a hairline scratch on mine after 5 days of owning my day one iPhone 6. It is perfectly straight and perfectly vertical. Gets annoying when viewing white backgrounds as it appears as a rainbow line. All of my iPhones prior have had more abuse with no scratches.