or Connect

Posts by maclvr03

I'm mad I have to pay sales tax on Amazon now. Stupid Ohio.
Oh wow there goes Samsung again trying to beat Apple to the punch. It will come out no one will care and a month or so later new iPhones come out. Apple, as always will get all the press and fanfare. Honest question. Do people even get excited about Samsung phones when they debut?
Once your bank is supported it will allow you to add it to Passbook and you will be ready to go. If before then it will not allow you to do so. 
If this is true and there are no major design updates I will have to wait for the 3rd generation when ever that may be. I'll have to wait and see what they do with version 2 when it's out. I want one just don't want a first generation device, just my preference. 
This is history. Take down the WWII games as well as many other have said.
Her hair though.....
I bought my iPhone 6 from Apple for contract on AT&T. Does anyone know if it is technically already "unlocked"? I'm going overseas for a month and just want to pop in a sim card, will it work?
I noticed when I'm using my phone and get a notification it now gives me the name of the group chat when previously it just gave the name so you didn't know if it was a 1-1 message or from the group. However on the lock screen it just says person name and not the group text name.
The problem was since I had my TouchID on for iTunes it forgoes that option. If it's on, then Password settings don't show up under iTunes Store & App Store. If you don't have TouchID enabled then the password settings are there.
Need to hold it in for a second or two then they show up.