or Connect

Posts by VinitaBoy

Yeah, sure, Daniel0418, you're a Mac user. Yeah, I believe that. Doesn't everyone here? Your tone and diction betray your true nature, sir, and it isn't Apple-centric. We all know that this company makes mistakes; ALL do. Nevertheless, they hit a great many more home runs than strike-outs, hence the overwhelming support you see on sites such as these. The fact is that your acerbic invective belies your true WinDell proclivities. You are clearly outside the circle of...
Reporting my first visit to an Apple store Genius Bar: Had to send back (for the very first time EVER) my MB Pro 17" with the bad nVidia card. It failed last Thursday afternoon, met with the Genius Friday morning, barely had to explain what had transpired, and watched as he promptly and professionally boxed up my baby and sent it off for healing. No treating me like an idiot, no interrogation of my motives or handling of the machine. (In fact, the moment I pre-offered...
Gawd, but I do love the internet . . . where people with no visible means of support, no measurable intelligence, no real-world experience, and no understanding of the most rudimentary elements of honesty or civility can hold forth and pretend to be someone worthy of respect and value. Ah, Mephistopheles!
The undeniable truth of the matter is that throwing money into advertising is all Microsoft CAN do to improve Vista. Anyone involved in coding and product design knows all too well that the more people and resources one heaves at any project, the more complex and labyrinthine it becomes. That is, if 200 people working on a project takes 4 years to complete, putting 400 people on it will take 6 to 8. It shouldn't be that way, but it is.
When no one else will listen to a person face-to-face, his last recourse is a site like this. When someone is unsuccessful in almost everything else he does, his last recourse is a site like this. When someone's meds finally fail to achieve the desired results anymore, his last recourse is a site like this. Eh, kaiser soze? (Interesting nom-de-net, ks: a character from "The Usual Suspects" in which an inveterate liar and criminal manages to pull the wool over...
teckstud . . . The iPhone DOES, indeed, have a few "inadequacies" that the vaporware Storm device SEEMS to possess. However, the other side of your observational coin posits that the Storm does, indeed, have a few inadequacies that the iPhone possesses! How about an incomparable OS that the average person can actually understand and use? How about wi-fi? How about touch-screen patents that RIM may (or, of course, may not) have violated since they have come to this...
Actually, Ireland, all of the other "smart" phones have become the laughing stock of the industry for not having a viable OS and multi-touch technology! The first Android phone doesn't even have an earphone jack! IS THAT HYSTERICAL OR WHAT?
How erudite of you, aruiz0255! (No doubt your comment was written on a PC using IE; but, then again, you DO know how to use copy and paste, huh?)
@MacOldTimer You poor, pathetic, whining, whipped, defeated, sad senior citizen. So "Apple needs to get off its behind an [sic] offer some usable iPhone/Touch applications," eh? So nothing they've done this far matches up to . . . to . . . VAPORWARE? So, the fact that the App Store has generated more interest by a huge multiplicative factor than all of the "also-rans" COMBINED--COMBINED!--means nothing to you? So, the fact that the iPhone has SINGLE-HANDEDLY...
Who needs URL tracking? Look at the first sentence in the email: "Thank you for choosing Mobileme." The second "m" isn't capitalized! Why would anyone read any farther into the text with that sure-fire reveal? Phishers aren't known for their good grammar, mechanics, and usage.