or Connect

Posts by VinitaBoy

"The USA is a country where 20% of it's [sic] citizens under 12 live in poverty." Please cite the source of this brash assertion. And while you're at it, please define "poverty." If you've ever been to a Mayan village in Mexico, you'll see REAL poverty, sir or madam, not what we call it here.
I may be wrong . . . but isn't next Wednesday the 18th of January, 2012? I sure hope everyone shows up on the correct day!
Actually, I think they* do in California law, at least for 70 years or so.*or his family/assigned heirs
Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with this David Goldstein of Channel Marketing? I've got a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like him to sell. (The right man for the right job!)
I'm not sure what you mean by "plunged," but VZ closed down only 1.31% . . . and after hours it was unchanged.
Argentinian Protectionism = American Protectionism. The math is simple. Note to the fascists in Argentina: Ban our products, we ban YOURS. As long as you don't need our business, things will work out just fine for you. However . . . .
"In all, he expects total iPhone shipments in the September quarter . . . ." And WHICH quarter would that be, exactly? September, October, and November? Hmmm. Interestingly, Apple considers its fiscal Q1 to be October, November, and December, so what might THIS ANAL-YST be thinking of?
Nothing more than market manipulation here, IMHO. Rumors, rumors, and more rumors: the easiest way to drive AAPL (or any other equity) down.
So much for all the tech-spec'ers, anal-ysts, hedge fund managers, day traders, and marketing geniuses who declared iPhone 4S dead on arrival! Gawd, but I hate "experts"! Apple has a true tiger by the tail here; just hope they can make enough of them to make Q1/2012 the most spectacular earnings period in the history of technology!
What a smarmy, creepy, ferret-faced little man. Too much sand kicked in his face for too many years on too many beaches. Would any of you parents let THIS man babysit your children? Trust is everything. Betrayal is unforgivable. May he endure the rest of eternity in one of Satan's mouths alongside Brutus, Cassius, and Judas. (A Dantean allusion.)