or Connect

Posts by NoahJ

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/10/technology/yahoo-microsoft/index.htmlWho knows where things may be going...
It was a quote of what someone else said, leave it be...
My only thought in this is standing. What legal right does Samsung have to request sanctions against Apple or their legal team when they were not the injured party? Do they even have standing to do so?
It screams that this company can sell controllers for Apple iProducts that already have games. If Apple puts games on Apple TV then it is possible that this controller could be leveraged as well...
I will have to go with Publicity stunt. If the guy was only doing it because he could not take it any longer he would have pulled the game immediately with no waiting period before removal. He gave a period of time before it was taken down and the story went viral. Downloads of the game spiked as people rushed to ensure they had their copy of this software. So now he has hundreds of thousands more if not millions more players making more ad revenue. And they are new...
Why not, they beat us with their buggy software daily...
Perhaps to you, I found it perfectly clear what he was trying to say as I am sure others did as well.I know you don't believe this, but it is possible for you to misunderstand what someone has posted here, and admitting that fact will not kill you. Or you can just be "right" and I guess that works for you. I know that it frustrates me when someone who is clearly intelligent is unable to admit any possible shortcomings. Nothing more to say here myself.
Or you could just say, sorry I misunderstand your point.
Imagine if Dell posted these numbers, or Google, or Microsoft... Now see what happened to Apples stock versus if it had been any one of those companies. Total BS. Good work Apple! Keep making money and don't worry about the stock price, worry about the products you release.
I really don't care that iPhones and other iOS devices buy more stuff online. Yay for winning....