or Connect

Posts by NoahJ

I would take it a step back from that. The two you are responding to are whining that he is pointing out the flaws in Android, when it may just be that he is drawing attention to how well iOS devices ranked on the report. It is perfectly valid for him to point this out as it is from a respectable and well reputed vendor. And as he posted it without comment, any people complaining that he is somehow doing a hatchet job or mud slinging are truly inferring from his post as...
"Kinda" is one way to put it. More secure certainly does not equal better. It just means more secure. And just because a claim of more secure is made does not mean it is true either. Everyone wants to have the best most secure and easiest to use phone OS. iOS has set the bar fairly high for most of that, and it will be seen if this or any following efforts clear that bar or not. Security can always be improved, but the only way to truly ensure security is to compromise...
7 years since the iPhone was initially released. The first iPhone had this technology. I am sure that is what he is referring to.
I wondered if this would actually be possible. Not happy to find out the answer is yes...
Things are about to get interesting...
You could make a tiny url link.
I use Bing, are you claiming they are not a search engine without Google?
Really, Microsoft does not run a search engine and Apple does not sell ads? Neither one has a product that could benefit from the patent that they currently are litigating for? I think you need to look again.
Did not see that coming... Interesting
Don't know, but that is a good point. The numbers are able to be used to say whatever you would like them to say. Unless you can show that this is a reversal of a longstanding trend where they have always dominated sales and no other phone manufacturer was ever able to gain any meaningful foothold before.In the US this is not the case, whatever was the best at the time held the lions share for the most part. No home field advantage has truly ever existed in this market...