or Connect

Posts by NoahJ

The snark on these forums are really high lately...
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel04.html Seems to back up his bible Claim and a few other claims made in the film.
Things I know I have never been told about how much religion was a part of our early government. Actually very interesting...
To be fair, this existed when Google Maps was on the phone and was included as a core application. So he is not asking for something that did not exist before to be implemented for free. He is saying, I believe rightly so, that it should just work the way it did before. The Embark solution is ok, but the problem is it only covers select Metropolitan areas. My area is not one of them, neither are most of the other metro Areas in the US it seems. It is a step in the right...
Were they really iPhones or were they Samsung's copycat phones? In a stadium at a distance it would be hard to tell...
Once again, where is the 4 better here? There is much more glass exposed on the 4 than the 5...
There is more than one logical reason for anything that is done. Larger screen size does require more battery life, however, it also provides a larger internal area for the phone to hold a battery that can hold a much larger charge than the increase in screen size will offset. Not saying he is right, but I am saying your logic analysis is flawed...
It is amazing the level of misinformation or total lack of information that has reached the public about this trial. Samsung's ad blitz about it being about rectangles and such had a huge impact. Easy to understand and holding a kernel of truth. Forget the mountain of other evidence and issues, look at this rectangle. People should really look further than the propaganda from either company. there was a LOT of information that came out in the trial. Read it, and if...
My question is, if it only costs $15 to stop all ads forever, why wouldn't they just charge $15 more for the device and not have to worry about the ill will that having to shell out the $15 is still going to generate? Amazon, you should be better than this.
Are people really thanking AntiSec for hacking this laptop and then distributing the personal information over the Internet so that anyone who has any ounce of ability can gather it and use it. Yeah, thanks guys, thanks a whole lot...