or Connect

Posts by NoahJ

Where did I say that? I was simply giving an example from my own experience. It does not cover every buyer, nor did I claim it did. There are many here who claim, nobody will buy a Tab and think it is an iPad. Anyone who has experience helping the less technical, will know this is not the case. And, anyone with a lot of experience with support knows that the less technical outnumber the technical by a wide margin. Don't dismiss something out of hand simply because you...
This has happened in the past with MP3 players.  Apple released a device into an already crowded MP3 player market and was roundly criticized for it. It is too simplistic, too expensive, too little, too late... We all know how that turned out with the little device known as the iPod going on to dominate sales even today.  The term iPod became a household term that was interchanged with music device.  I have personally had about 5 people I know, friends and family, who...
  Yes, they do, and they make Bluetooth audio devices as well that can be used for audio input.  I guess it all depends on if you need to keep your old equipment or not what route you take.
  He may have a case to sue the repair shop.  If he does try to sue Apple that Siri quote would indeed apply...
  Steve Jobs killed that one personally.
Here, place all your stuff here for us to rifle through... uh, I mean, to index and make accessible to you.  Heck we will even do OCR on your images so we can scrape every last bit of data from your files. All for you of course...   Google, your service is interesting, I just wish I trusted you more...
I don't like the new forums much at all.  Spacing is terrible, it looks like it was made for blind people.  Everything looks so big and oversized.  It is not a showstopper, but it is a step back from the customizable forums you used to have.  Also, most of the other complaints above are shared by myself except for the quoting and HTML questions.  I have not posted enough in the new forums to know if they are really that bad.s
Ugly phone, and an Ugly interface. If that is their best promotional photos I doubt the device will be a runaway success out of the gate. It might take off IF it works well...
I use Google for most every search I do, but from what I understand Bing offers many if not all of those services. I never use them so i cannot say for sure.
This line says it all:When asked to compare existing and future products against the popular MacBook Air, the pair noted that the device is powered by an Intel Core processor, shares some of the same attributes as an Ultrabook and represents a "great choice for someone who wants to invest in the Mac operating system." "But really, with the Ultrabook, it's about offering all those things in the same device--the great responsiveness, the great battery life--and with an...