or Connect

Posts by NoahJ

That post is despicable. You cheapen life by even agreeing with it.
Whoever wins the election, the real question is, will the American people win?
Around here you can not be sure what people mean. I have never heard that term used like that. Glad it did not mean what I thought.Of course I just did a web search for that term and not one hit for the way you describe it. So I am puzzled at this new way to use this term. Glad you have a cheerier and less disgusting meaning for it. Too bad nobody else does it seems.Anyone else care to search for "fisting for romney" on google and find a site that backs up BR... I want...
Posts such as these remind me why I had you on ignore before. Maybe I should rethink my decision to not ignore you anymore...
Lets look at that quote shall we?So obviously we are not dealing with a football game. But is there any truth to be had here? WE have a mess that seems so large and out of hand that there does not seem to be a reasonable way to fix it. So what do we do? We all take our places and do our parts (clean our lanes) to ensure that the mess gets cleaned up. Everyone work together and do what we can and each little bit will work towards a common goal of getting the mess...
It's a party in here, all fun and no facts.
Sammi, Please understand me when I say, i agree with the concepts you speak of here. But none of this excuses any actions of hypocrisy in this thread. I don't agree with the broad brush you have used, but Christianity has become a get out of jail free card for many "followers of Christ". They are able to somehow separate out their "christian lives" from their personal lives from their business lives. These are one set of people, and they exist on the right and the...
Honestly, with Disney having folks like Lasseter on staff now, I hold out hope that Disney might actually have a chance to do a good Star Wars movie. But I am somewhat concerned as well...
When in doubt, change the subject. And don't answer the question that has been posed. EVER.
BR, you are the worst type of Hypocrite.