or Connect

Posts by NoahJ

Shall we add another lie to this thread?http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/obama-jeep-ad_n_2040851.html?utm_hp_ref=elections-2012Or are they?http://nlpc.org/cached/fiat-says-chrysler-jeep-production-may-move-italy.html?q=stories/2012/10/29/fiat-says-chrysler-jeep-production-may-move-italySweet, it really was not China, it was Italy. So much better...
If he did not stoop to personal attacks for every response I would be a lot more willing to cut him some slack. I bet he will never answer the question and try to divert it to Romney or me again.
The question has been asked multiple times. Answer it.If you think he did label it an act of terror, then why did he refuse to do so for two weeks afterwards? Why blame it on a video?Romney has nothing to do with Obama's Actions on this, he made a statement based on what he and the rest of the nation saw. Stop evading, answer the question.
Answer the damned question BR.
What does that have to do with what he just posted? If the program or foundation is publicly funded, there is nothing wrong with having public debate on that funding. Don't like it, don't take public funds. I would go a step further though, if you take public funds, don't complain when the public tells you what you are allowed to do with those funds when you receive them. Or complain when they cut you off if you don't abide by those stipulations. this is a two way sword.
Honestly BR, in this case in particular what you think means so little to me, and what you call shame does not matter to me. If you are going to be intellectually honest you would man up and admit that Obama has truly dropped the ball on this issue. The video called him out for what he said and what he did, and for the actions of his administration. And you focus on one line in his speech when two weeks of actions following say the opposite of what you are claiming. If...
Didn't make the video, it was actually the first one linked to the video you posted. Yes, you can see that whoever it was did edit out portions of the speech. However, birther? Get a life BR.He was talking about 9/11 and yes he tried to come bad around to Benghazi but you could make a case either way whether he thought Benghazi was actually an act of terror or not in the speech. Based on his speeches and actions after this speech I would lay my bets on not. Otherwise if he...
This product is currently unavailable. Please call us at 888-PANTONE (726-8663) for more information. Sorry, could not resist...
Aaaaand, I 'm done here. Thank you Muppetry. I agree with your position. Thank you BR, the frustration generated here was priceless, and unnecessary. Thank you everyone else. Have fun! See you in another thread.