or Connect

Posts by NoahJ

You might be suprised...http://mittromneycentral.com/category/endorsements/
I don't doubt that this is their side of the exchange. What you are ignoring is Romneys side as if it does not matter. There are at least 2 sides to every story. Romney has a side as well. See if you can read that part a not pretend it does not matter. In that part what did he say exactly?
Please explain this new "boss" meme you are on. How is it bad that a president may have been or may be a boss? What does the word boss mean to you? How is it a negative connotation. Is he "the man" trying to keep you down?
Obama just lies and says whatever the situation requires. He'll say anything to win.See how easy that was. No evidence required.
Or maybe, just maybe... Both happened... Nah, it could only be BR's way.Also, he did not say he sought the binders. He said he asked for more qualified women and they brought him binders. Read it again.
Except he did:Prior to the 2002 election, women comprised approximately 30 percent of appointed senior-level positions in Massachusetts government. By 2004, 42 percent of the new appointments made by the Romney administration were women. Subsequently, however, from 2004-2006 the percentage of newly-appointed women in these senior appointed positions dropped to 25 percent.It did fall off later, but he did indeed increase the numbers. Someone doesn't care abut facts, but it...
Can you say non issue? I bet you cannot. This whole binders thing is so stupid. He saw a lack of women in his staff. He increased the number of women. End of story.
Easy Jimmac, easy...
Well, how could he win when Obama has supporters like this one...http://instagram.com/p/QYGWYpP9Pd/From one extreme to another. But this one actually has followers whereas the idiot you are pointing out is just an idiot in a shirt and not a celebrity.
Thank you for actually answering my question. If they have the materials making a bomb itself is not the hard part, it is the long range weapon that is tough. So if they already have the weapons grade material, which they are working towards, they can assemble a bomb. But they wouldn't be able to deliver it to a distant target. However they could drive or fly it somewhere and set it off. So America is safe, closer nations not so much.