or Connect

Posts by NoahJ

So love to you means you can do whatever you want with no consequences. Correct?
An interesting comparison. Does not deal with power output, but radioactive material output. http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/...t/colmain.html Still looking for the answer to your question.
Define love.
Never let it be said that I don't have a sense of humor.
Why bother, some here have the Tea Party in a nice little box. Actual facts about them are not needed. \
Love does not always mean that one always gets what they want.
You two should be more secure in your manhood... What's a little touch gonna do? Football players do it all the time... But I am behind that option as well. It makes sense and would be a great way to generate power reliably and efficiently. I have no desire to touch your asses either...
No such precedent is set. But if one wishes to one must first agree that what you claim is happening is indeed happening, and then one must acknowledge that you are willing to compromise your principles to become just like that which you despise. If you are then you have lost any moral high ground you claim to have. Have fun with that...
Well, I am overstating it a bit. I admit. So from your response I will take that be a no, not a general position. Which is good. So Just for the specific point that you addressed which was a response to:2. If yes, then is it warming to a degree or at a rate that threatens humankind? Yes? No?Can we assume you are saying that this is an irrational, unreasonable and stupid (henceforth IUS) question? Or was his response to your dismissal of the question what was IUS?Wrong....
Are you seriously stating that since he does not accept your position that anything he has to say is "irrationality, unreason and stupidity"?