or Connect

Posts by CubeDude

I'm an ESTP.
It's much better to use a local ISP than a nationwide provider. I switched from SBC/PacBell to an ISP called Sonic.net and it makes a huge difference. I'm able to call Sonic.net and get straight to a person. None of that "Press One, Press Two" crap. Plus, they actually have some idea of what to do. The CEO, who is also the head tech, has his email posted on their website.
Oleander - Runaway Train
In television, there are three resolutions: 1080i 720p 480p/i P= progressive I= interlaced HD is 1080, and that's about all I know about it.
The reason it doesn't animate Fast User Switching is because that requires Quartz Extreme, which needs at least 32 megs of RAM on your video card. You probably have an Ati Rage 128 Pro, which has 16. I run Panther on a Cube, but I bought a new graphics card off eBay, back when I heard about Quartz Extreme.
There are tons of iPod ads in San Francisco. Actually, there have always been a lot of Apple billboards along the major roads.
I took that at Arlington Cemetery on a school trip I took to D.C. last week. We spent five days in the area.
I run a small web server, and ever since I set it up I've been getting requests for information like that.
I live in the Bay Area. I can easily name more things I hate about this area than I like, but I'll try. 1. Always something to do 2. Many options for broadband, because it is a densley populated area 3. I live in a small town(yes, it goes against #2) or 25,000 people. 4. Near the water
I believe he was also knighted by the queen of England.