or Connect

Posts by CubeDude

I think you set that in XII prefs, don't you?
Bass and Bb clarinet. The marching band I'll be in next year(high schoool) is actually going to be in the 2005 Rose Parade. The concert band I'm in now is playing in Disneyland next month.
YOU ARE RULE 15! You're a very helpful rule! You allow the attorney to amend their complaint once as a matter of course at any time before the answer is filed, and also allow amendments in other cases. If a claim relates back to the original transaction or occurrence outlined in the complaint, you can amend the complaint, even though the statute of limitations has run. Like a good friend, you're always there to help out in a bind.
IIRC, that's for the amount of stiffness when you click. I noticed this problem when I stopped using my mousepad on a wooden desk. The grain of the wood messed with the optical laser.
Yeah, it only works with AIM. .Mac doesn't actually have a IM service, Apple just set it up with AOL so that you can use your .Mac email as an AIM name.
I've heard that its assembly.
I think there's a jTunes project going on. Check sourceforge.net.
nm
I've got a friend starting up a local business, and I'me haveing trouble printing up his business cards. Its nothing fancy, mostly text and a big blue line. The problem is, when I print it out, everything is pixelated. I've tried adjusting the print resolution, I've used different papers, printers, software, and computers. I'm stuck.